Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

Frankie
01-15-1999, 01:31 PM
Hi People !! I was wondering if any of you know where <br>I can get a heatshield for my filter. My car is <br>a 94 325is and from what I hear, without the heatshield,<br>the intake draws up hot air from the radiator which<br>makes the car lose power. If there are none available,<br>can someone tell me how to make my own ?? Thanks !!<p>Frankie Lopez<br>94 325is

Jim
01-18-1999, 07:25 AM
<i>: Hi People !! I was wondering if any of you know where <br>: I can get a heatshield for my filter. My car is <br>: a 94 325is and from what I hear, without the heatshield,<br>: the intake draws up hot air from the radiator which<br>: makes the car lose power. If there are none available,<br>: can someone tell me how to make my own ?? Thanks !!<p>: Frankie Lopez<br>: 94 325is<p></i>Frank, you might want to try Active Autowerke, I think they carry heat shields. If not, just buy some heat shield material from any good hardward store and drill a couple of tiny holes and bolt it right up, it's really easy

Roadfly Home | Car Reviews | Forum Archives Index