Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

Alan
09-16-1999, 07:28 PM
I've created this board since the original bimmer.org general M3 message was receiving such heavy traffic. It seemed like a good idea to split out the E30, E36, and E46 M3s to allow owners of each their own area to discuss their series of car. (Well, owners of the E46 M3 when there are owners of the E46 M3, that is!)<p><br>--Alan

Andre
09-16-1999, 09:27 PM
Just when I thought I had the ultimate driving machine . . .

john
09-17-1999, 04:31 AM
the only way you can do is to sell your car or let <br>other people to contiune your lease term<p><i>: Just when I thought I had the ultimate driving machine . . .<p></i>

TGould
09-17-1999, 09:32 AM
I wish I could do the same thing. I feel ripped off now because the new one will be so much better after the bugs are worked out. I love the dual exhaust and 300+ hp engine!<p><i>: the only way you can do is to sell your car or let <br>: other people to contiune your lease term<p>: : Just when I thought I had the ultimate driving machine . . .<p></i>

Andre the Giant
09-17-1999, 01:29 PM
The thing when I leased the car, the 99 m3, I made it clear to the saleslady that I want to upgrade to the new when it came out and she said there would be no problem, just "upgrade the lease to the new car" as she said. Anyone heard of such a process? <p>-andre the giant.

costasz
09-17-1999, 02:29 PM
Terminate your lease ( you have to pay an early termination fee ) and make up a new one for the new car. I leased a 99 M Coupe with the same thing in mind. My only problem with the idea is that since the new car will be more $$$$$, your new lease will also be more $$$$$.<br>I will worry about it after the new cars come out and wait for a year for the bugs to be worked out.<p>

john
09-17-1999, 07:39 PM
there is a tip called "trade in"<br>if you want to buy or lease another car <br>tell dealer you want to "trade in"<br>since they are going to selling you another good<br>expansive car, they will buy your car back <br>so that you don't need to pay any thing, but <br>you don't get any thing back ... got it man ?<p>98 M3/4<p><i>: The thing when I leased the car, the 99 m3, I made it clear to the saleslady that I want to upgrade to the new when it came out and she said there would be no problem, just "upgrade the lease to the new car" as she said. Anyone heard of such a process? <p>: -andre the giant.<p></i>

Caesar
09-17-1999, 08:44 PM
That's exactly how I feel except I did a "balloon Note sort of deal" AKA "SmartBuy" You can always get out of your lease. Keep in mind that you are going to loose money on your existing car. Plus the fees for getting out of your lease. <p>So you are going to need some cash no matter what.<p>To give you an idea, I'm about 8K in the hole right now on my new 99 M3 I bought in April.<p>Dealer said it'll be worth more next year. I doubt it since everyone is waiting for the new one.<p>Cheers<p>Caesar<br><i>: Just when I thought I had the ultimate driving machine . . .<p></i>

Andre The G
09-19-1999, 11:15 PM
<br>Thanks to everyone on the input. I have decided to keep the 99m3 till the second year e46-m3 is out, so that a: bugs worked out. b: let everyone on the waiting lists get their shot at the new e46 m3.<p>happy driving,<p>-andre

Roadfly Home | Car Reviews | Forum Archives Index