Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

HaHa
09-16-1999, 09:24 PM
<i>ha ha<br></i>

b-man
09-16-1999, 09:36 PM
<i>: ha ha<p></i>

Jimmy
09-17-1999, 12:38 AM
Bman, u back in Cali? So, getting ready for the E46 M3? Haha. <p>Yo talk to u later man,<br>Jimmy

b-man
09-17-1999, 02:23 AM
haha wassup long time no talk<br>hows your car? how come never see you on ICQ anymore. Well I'll tell you more about my M3 plan when I see you online..<br>Laterz

Jimmy
09-17-1999, 03:19 AM
Yo Bman,<p>Icq broke down couple weeks ago, and never bothered to fix it. So, I figure I can use my time better. Daz why you don't see me anymore. <p>Wow, upping to new M3? Diam! <p>My car's doing great. I installed the a/d/s amp, a/d/s 335is.2 speakers, and the Image Dynamics 12" DVC sub. This system sounds great and rocks baby! The sub is tight and accurate, and it doesn't annoy ppl on the streets as I drive by. The bass is EXCELLENT inside the car! <p>I'm still trying to fix a car rattle on the right front kickpanel area due to the woofer. I'll do that this weekend. Next project is CAI and JimC chip to compliment my exhaust.<p>Ciao. Lemme know ur M3 plan. Selling your 323i and investing in some online stocks?<p>Jimmy

b-man
09-17-1999, 02:11 PM
<i>: Yo Bman,<p>: Icq broke down couple weeks ago, and never bothered to fix it. So, I figure I can use my time better. Daz why you don't see me anymore. <p>: Wow, upping to new M3? Diam! <p>: My car's doing great. I installed the a/d/s amp, a/d/s 335is.2 speakers, and the Image Dynamics 12" DVC sub. This system sounds great and rocks baby! The sub is tight and accurate, and it doesn't annoy ppl on the streets as I drive by. The bass is EXCELLENT inside the car! <p>: I'm still trying to fix a car rattle on the right front kickpanel area due to the woofer. I'll do that this weekend. Next project is CAI and JimC chip to compliment my exhaust.<p>: Ciao. Lemme know ur M3 plan. Selling your 323i and investing in some online stocks?<p>: Jimmy<p></i>

Jimmy
09-17-1999, 02:56 PM
Check my icq info section, it's right there. Yo email me. Lemme know what's up.<p>Jimmy

Roadfly Home | Car Reviews | Forum Archives Index