Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

Rob
09-19-1999, 06:36 AM
<i><br></i>nm

Harvey Huffman
09-19-1999, 11:17 AM
<i>: <br>: nm<p></i>Position #1.Hoping for Euro del May/June 2000

Moe
09-19-1999, 12:29 PM
<br>Position #5, and waiting...... Should seee in by August hopefully.<p>Anyone know if they will offer GPS? <p><br><i>: : <br>: : nm<p>: Position #1.Hoping for Euro del May/June 2000 <p><br></i>

Louis
09-19-1999, 03:42 PM
I placed my deposit this weekend. The dealer at Momentum "didn't know" what my position number was. I asked repeatedly. There didn't seem to be a formal list. He just got my info and money and would "submit the info for processing" on Monday.<p><p><br>

Targ
09-19-1999, 03:46 PM
Blarg:<p><: Anyone know if they will offer GPS?>> <p>Die. You are guy they makum car heaavy for. You go now. Die quickly.<p>Targ<p>

rob
09-21-1999, 11:25 AM
<i>: I placed my deposit this weekend. The dealer at Momentum "didn't know" what my position number was. I asked repeatedly. There didn't seem to be a formal list. He just got my info and money and would "submit the info for processing" on Monday.<p><p></i>

Jason L
09-22-1999, 01:23 PM
I am officially #6 on the Rochester NY M3 waiting list!

Louis
09-23-1999, 11:55 PM
Spoke with the Sales Manager today. He says there are "about 4" people on the list (sales dude says 12) before me. I don't know what BMWNA's procedures are about waiting lists, but I have no faith in what these guys at Momentum are saying.

Louis
09-29-1999, 05:20 AM
After the experience my best friend at I had at Momentum BMW, we were left thoroughly disgusted with their waitlisting process. There was no way I could leave my name (and my deposit) on the waiting list just for the "pleasure" of buying my E46 M3 from these characters. We have taken our orders elsewhere and are now verifiably #6 and #7 on the list (and received better service in the process).<p>Momentum has lost two customers (and possibly anybody who asks for our opinion of them) for life.<p>

Roadfly Home | Car Reviews | Forum Archives Index