Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

AK
09-21-1999, 03:50 PM
I am glad Alan created this page so future E46-M3 owners can share opinions, questions...etc.<br>I myself are also waiting for the new M3 (E46) and I hope I will be a owner in the near future...but all that stupid talk on this page (99%) about the new M3 makes me think and wonder what kind of people write such stupid questions. <br>Is it a L6 or V8 ?, What tire size ?, Color options?, How much will it cost ?, Is this the final version (IAA pictures) ?....etc. all questions with no sense at the moment...why can't you people just wait until the car is available in US. There are always several rumors about everthing....<br>Just wait and time will give you the answer .<br>AK

JG
09-21-1999, 07:45 PM
If people didn't ask speculative questions on what the new M3 will be like, there wouldn't be too much too talk about. Anyway, all those questions are showing peoples enthusiasm for the new car- which I think is great. just my 02.

Jason L
09-21-1999, 07:53 PM
<i>: I am glad Alan created this page so future E46-M3 owners can share opinions, questions...etc.<br>: I myself are also waiting for the new M3 (E46) and I hope I will be a owner in the near future...but all that stupid talk on this page (99%) about the new M3 makes me think and wonder what kind of people write such stupid questions. <br>: Is it a L6 or V8 ?, What tire size ?, Color options?, How much will it cost ?, Is this the final version (IAA pictures) ?....etc. all questions with no sense at the moment...why can't you people just wait until the car is available in US. There are always several rumors about everthing....<br>: Just wait and time will give you the answer .<br>: AK<p></i>

Roadfly Home | Car Reviews | Forum Archives Index