Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

Giampiero-MG RACING
09-28-1999, 09:51 AM
<i>I just came back from Frankfurt,new M3 look much better than <br>in the pictures,very nice wheels,and what I like most the fenders.<br>Giampiero<br></i>

V
09-28-1999, 10:01 AM
<i><br></i>

faris
09-28-1999, 11:53 AM
<i>: I just came back from Frankfurt,new M3 look much better than <br>: in the pictures,very nice wheels,and what I like most the fenders.<br>: Giampiero<p>What color was that shown, titanium silver? It looked different.<p></i>

Giampiero
09-28-1999, 12:44 PM
<p>Hi ,sorry no pictures,by the way pictures of the car were already posted before.<br>It was not possible look at the inside because of the very dark tinted glass.Nobody of the BMW stuff was <br>giving technical info or delivery dates etc.brochures or other literature was not available.<p>Giampiero

George Fotopoulos
09-28-1999, 02:50 PM
<i>: : I just came back from Frankfurt,new M3 look much better than <br>: : in the pictures,very nice wheels,and what I like most the fenders.<br>: : Giampiero<p>: What color was that shown, titanium silver? It looked different.<p></i><p>It is a special, very expensive paint that will not see production. I forgot the actual name of it. BMW talked about it at the annual BMW car club meeting.

Roadfly Home | Car Reviews | Forum Archives Index