Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

Amro
09-28-1999, 07:31 PM
No flames or insults about Audi. It's a shame we have a couple of immature posters on both sides of the river. Hope we can keep it mature. Otherwise we might as well join the Ford vs Chevy fiasco.<p>One thing I did want to mention. I noticed a post were someone stated they didn't think the S4 was a fun track car. Well, my 2.8 (not so terribly fast A4) feels GREAT out on the track. I've been to Texas World Speedway several times and feel my car is just as fun as the bimmers.<p>Just my $.02 worth :-)<br>Amro

TTMan
09-28-1999, 09:38 PM
than some people on the E36 board. Seem to be classier here. Mention the S4 and you'll get a list of dislikes, but they aren't the standard 'Audi sux' fare. I was pleasantly surprised as well. Face it, if it wasn't for the threat of the S4, would BMW have made the new M3 a true 'world car.' The next few years are gonna be fun. Anyone else noticed that the two main rivalries among car owners are now Audi vs. BMW and Volkswagen vs. Honda? Right now, I'm just waiting for a huge gas crisis so those damned SUVs and American gas-guzzlers'll get put in the garage where they belong.

Amro
09-28-1999, 11:23 PM

Brad Franklin
09-29-1999, 10:34 AM
<i>: Face it, if it wasn't for the threat of the S4, would BMW have made the new M3 a true 'world car.' The next few years are gonna be fun. Anyone else noticed that the two main rivalries among car owners are now Audi vs. BMW and Volkswagen vs. Honda? <br></i><p>Well I hate to say it TTman, but judging from the tone of every one of your posts on both this board and the E36 board, you're one of the people who propogate the Audi vs. BMW rivalry. Not to say that you don't do it in a polite way, but to me, there is no rivalry. Both nice cars, S4 will be some fun competition if anyone ever brings one to the autocross here in Atlanta. The S4 will bring competition, but it will still have it's hands full with the E36 M3...the E46 will outclass the S4 (but also cost ALOT) and WILL be a world car.<p>Brad

Roadfly Home | Car Reviews | Forum Archives Index