Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

rob
10-04-1999, 02:47 PM
anyone else read that article? It says that BMW has commited itself to building a world car, and it was certain that the M3 would be the same in the US as in Europe and elsewhere (besides minor variations). It also says that despite talks of the V8 in the E46...they have commited to the six cyl. The only thing i read that i didn't like was they said the car wouldn't reach the states until late 2000....OUCH!! That would really blow some goats eh?<br>Anyone else read this? Any comments?

are you from? (e) ern
10-05-1999, 07:07 PM
<i>: anyone else read that article? It says that BMW has commited itself to building a world car, and it was certain that the M3 would be the same in the US as in Europe and elsewhere (besides minor variations). It also says that despite talks of the V8 in the E46...they have commited to the six cyl. The only thing i read that i didn't like was they said the car wouldn't reach the states until late 2000....OUCH!! That would really blow some goats eh?<br>: Anyone else read this? Any comments?<p></i>

Roadfly Home | Car Reviews | Forum Archives Index