Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

Heil Nazi Cars!!!
10-11-1999, 09:03 PM
If you leave your bmw in the car park, and if im there, chances are your hood emblem isn't going to be there anymore...I love ripping these things off and selling them as keyrings, earrings, etc...ive got a<br>personal collcetion of about 200...I HATE Nazi cars, everyone who buys a new one should rot in hell...why don't you just paint on a schwarz sticka and march in the street yelling out "HEIL HITLER"?? You people<br>should receive punishment for your actions...and im here to put out your little "Nazi Party"<p><br>

Loser
10-11-1999, 09:11 PM
<i>: If you leave your bmw in the car park, and if im there, chances are your hood emblem isn't going to be there anymore...I love ripping these things off and selling them as keyrings, earrings, etc...ive got a<br>: personal collcetion of about 200...I HATE Nazi cars, everyone who buys a new one should rot in hell...why don't you just paint on a schwarz sticka and march in the street yelling out "HEIL HITLER"?? You people<br>: should receive punishment for your actions...and im here to put out your little "Nazi Party"<p><p></i>

bsc
10-11-1999, 09:20 PM
<i>: If you leave your bmw in the car park, and if im there, chances are your hood emblem isn't going to be there anymore...I love ripping these things off and selling them as keyrings, earrings, etc...ive got a<br>: personal collcetion of about 200...I HATE Nazi cars, everyone who buys a new one should rot in hell...why don't you just paint on a schwarz sticka and march in the street yelling out "HEIL HITLER"?? You people<br>: should receive punishment for your actions...and im here to put out your little "Nazi Party"<p><br></i>

KC325
10-11-1999, 09:39 PM
<i>: If you leave your bmw in the car park, and if im there, chances are your hood emblem isn't going to be there anymore...I love ripping these things off and selling them as keyrings, earrings, etc...ive got a<br>: personal collcetion of about 200...I HATE Nazi cars, everyone who buys a new one should rot in hell...why don't you just paint on a schwarz sticka and march in the street yelling out "HEIL HITLER"?? You people<br>: should receive punishment for your actions...and im here to put out your little "Nazi Party"<p><br></i>

his mamma
10-11-1999, 09:42 PM
<i>: If you leave your bmw in the car park, and if im there, chances are your hood emblem isn't going to be there anymore...I love ripping these things off and selling them as keyrings, earrings, etc...ive got a<br>: personal collcetion of about 200...I HATE Nazi cars, everyone who buys a new one should rot in hell...why don't you just paint on a schwarz sticka and march in the street yelling out "HEIL HITLER"?? You people/////////<br>: should receive punishment for your actions...and im here to put out your little "Nazi Party"<p><br></i>

email me
10-11-1999, 11:02 PM
<i>: : If you leave your bmw in the car park, and if im there, chances are your hood emblem isn't going to be there anymore...I love ripping these things off and selling them as keyrings, earrings, etc...ive got a<br>: : personal collcetion of about 200...I HATE Nazi cars, everyone who buys a new one should rot in hell...why don't you just paint on a schwarz sticka and march in the street yelling out "HEIL HITLER"?? You people<br>: : should receive punishment for your actions...and im here to put out your little "Nazi Party"<p><br></i>

Roadfly Home | Car Reviews | Forum Archives Index