Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

Evan...
10-14-1999, 02:02 AM
But close, the new 3.0l how are they getting almost 30hp from it over the 2.8l. I do not want to feel totaly screwed when I pick up my 328. Can you do something with cams or will it be all bore and stroke? Also how will tq be effected. I know it is a stupid question but I thought if anyone knew, it would be you. Thank-you

Bruce
10-14-1999, 07:08 AM
<i>: But close, the new 3.0l how are they getting almost 30hp from it over the 2.8l. I do not want to feel totaly screwed when I pick up my 328. Can you do something with cams or will it be all bore and stroke? Also how will tq be effected. I know it is a stupid question but I thought if anyone knew, it would be you. Thank-you</i><p>look at the 95 M3 engine...3L 240hp/225 ft lbs...my guess is the output of the new 3L will be very similar to those numbers....the diff is probably due to both cams and increased displacement

Roadfly Home | Car Reviews | Forum Archives Index