Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

Speed junky w/ Kids
10-17-1999, 07:58 AM
If you want a 4 door M3, like myself, please either write a short letter or e-mail to BMW NA and make them aware of how many people out there will pay for an M3 if it comes with 4 doors but maybe not if in 2 door only.<br>For those who think it won't make a difference, the E36 M3 sedan was never meant for the US market until fans started a letter writing campaign lead by BMW CCA and then the sedan went on to take 50% of M3 sales.<p>BMW of North America, Inc. <br>300 Chestnut Ridge Road <br>Woodcliff Lake, NJ 07675 <p><br>

dumbass (e)
10-17-1999, 12:38 PM
<i>: If you want a 4 door M3, like myself, please either write a short letter or e-mail to BMW NA and make them aware of how many people out there will pay for an M3 if it comes with 4 doors but maybe not if in 2 door only.<br>: For those who think it won't make a difference, the E36 M3 sedan was never meant for the US market until fans started a letter writing campaign lead by BMW CCA and then the sedan went on to take 50% of M3 sales.<p>: BMW of North America, Inc. <br>: 300 Chestnut Ridge Road <br>: Woodcliff Lake, NJ 07675 <p><br></i>

Jim
10-17-1999, 11:17 PM
<i>: : If you want a 4 door M3, like myself, please either write a short letter or e-mail to BMW NA and make them aware of how many people out there will pay for an M3 if it comes with 4 doors but maybe not if in 2 door only.<br>: : For those who think it won't make a difference, the E36 M3 sedan was never meant for the US market until fans started a letter writing campaign lead by BMW CCA and then the sedan went on to take 50% of M3 sales.<p>: : BMW of North America, Inc. <br>: : 300 Chestnut Ridge Road <br>: : Woodcliff Lake, NJ 07675 <p><br></i>To quote the BMWNA sales records for 1998, the M3 sedan accounted for 55% of the total M3 sales in the US. The sedan was discontinued after 1998 as to not compete initially with the new E46 Sedan.

Jim
10-17-1999, 11:43 PM
<i>: : If you want a 4 door M3, like myself, please either write a short letter or e-mail to BMW NA and make them aware of how many people out there will pay for an M3 if it comes with 4 doors but maybe not if in 2 door only.<br>: : For those who think it won't make a difference, the E36 M3 sedan was never meant for the US market until fans started a letter writing campaign lead by BMW CCA and then the sedan went on to take 50% of M3 sales.<p>: : BMW of North America, Inc. <br>: : 300 Chestnut Ridge Road <br>: : Woodcliff Lake, NJ 07675 <p><br></i>To quote from Roundel Magazine October, 1998: "Shortly after the M3 became available, the sedan began outselling the coupe, accounting for 55% of M3 sales. Through June of this year (1998), 48% of M3 seales were sedans, far outselling both the coupe and the new convertible". <p>Hopefully, this clears up all the arguments and name-calling...You're very welcome. <p><br>

Sedans suck
10-18-1999, 11:23 AM
<i>: : : If you want a 4 door M3, like myself, please either write a short letter or e-mail to BMW NA and make them aware of how many people out there will pay for an M3 if it comes with 4 doors but maybe not if in 2 door only.<br>: : : For those who think it won't make a difference, the E36 M3 sedan was never meant for the US market until fans started a letter writing campaign lead by BMW CCA and then the sedan went on to take 50% of M3 sales.<p>: : : BMW of North America, Inc. <br>: : : 300 Chestnut Ridge Road <br>: : : Woodcliff Lake, NJ 07675 <p>: <br>: To quote from Roundel Magazine October, 1998: "Shortly after the M3 became available, the sedan began outselling the coupe, accounting for 55% of M3 sales. Through June of this year (1998), 48% of M3 seales were sedans, far outselling both the coupe and the new convertible". <p>: Hopefully, this clears up all the arguments and name-calling...You're very welcome. <p><br></i>

Ray Koch
10-18-1999, 01:18 PM
You need to get your facts straight. BMW shutdown the entire E36 sedan line and replaced it with the E46 sedan line (323i & 328i) All other models, coupes and convertiables including the M3 were carried over with the E36 body.

Roadfly Home | Car Reviews | Forum Archives Index