Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

MAN DRIVER
10-19-1999, 12:35 PM
E46's are for girls, that is not a bad thing it is just the truth, how could they screw up the back end like they did, BMW needs to go back to the drawing board before I ever buy one of those "Girl" Cars.

Alan
10-19-1999, 01:08 PM
...that you get to speak with your wallet, and you don't have to buy anything you don't like. I'm sure many people will be glad to know that, as the E46 is in very high demand and you not buying one makes one more available for someone else!<p>Now, go find someplace else to post flame bait before you end up not being able to post any messages here at all.<p><br>--Alan

Alan's #1 Fan!!
10-19-1999, 07:16 PM
<i>: ...that you get to speak with your wallet, and you don't have to buy anything you don't like. I'm sure many people will be glad to know that, as the E46 is in very high demand and you not buying one makes one more available for someone else!<p>: Now, go find someplace else to post flame bait before you end up not being able to post any messages here at all.<p>: <br>: --Alan<p></i>

Andy 02
10-20-1999, 05:47 PM
<i> </i>

Jim
10-24-1999, 05:49 PM
<i>: E46's are for girls, that is not a bad thing it is just the truth, how could they screw up the back end like they did, BMW needs to go back to the drawing board before I ever buy one of those "Girl" Cars.<p></i>It's unfortunate that there will be so many insecure males out there driving an E36 M3 with a 5 speed and 240 hp while all the females are driving an E46 M3 with a 6-speed and 340 hp. I think I might have to go in for a sex change operation.

(wo)man
10-25-1999, 04:01 AM
<i>: <p></i>

Roadfly Home | Car Reviews | Forum Archives Index