Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

Mike
10-19-1999, 02:57 PM
I have been on the E46 M3 waiting list for 9 months and am in the second position. I brought my M3 to have the crankcase sensor replaced yesterday and while there I spoke to the salesman and he told me<p>1. M5's are sold out until mid 2001. They got their first one yesterday.<br>2. X5's are sold out until late 2000. They arrive in January.<br>3. BMW Canada has introduced Saturn type pricing. They lowered the list prices on the 2000's from 99's and will not budge on price. He said I was lucky because the list on the new M3 would also likely reflect a smaller but fixed markup. He was emphatic that they do not sell over list.<p>This is Downtown BMW the largest BMW dealer in Canada.<p>Mike

Randy B
10-19-1999, 03:33 PM
I just put a deposit down (1st on the list) on a 2001 M3 and i made the dealer put it writing that the maximum price of the car would be MSRP. I can't wait to get it. I just sold my 95 M3 and miss it already.<p>Randy, Las Vegas

Ming
10-21-1999, 11:59 AM
<i>: I have been on the E46 M3 waiting list for 9 months and am in the second position. I brought my M3 to have the crankcase sensor replaced yesterday and while there I spoke to the salesman and he told me<p>: 1. M5's are sold out until mid 2001. They got their first one yesterday.<br>: 2. X5's are sold out until late 2000. They arrive in January.<br>: 3. BMW Canada has introduced Saturn type pricing. They lowered the list prices on the 2000's from 99's and will not budge on price. He said I was lucky because the list on the new M3 would also likely reflect a smaller but fixed markup. He was emphatic that they do not sell over list.<p>: This is Downtown BMW the largest BMW dealer in Canada.<p>: Mike<p></i>

Roadfly Home | Car Reviews | Forum Archives Index