Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

Imola-rED
10-21-1999, 01:16 AM
Hello,<br>I just relocated from the SF Bay Area to Truckee.<p>Does anyone out there have any comments or advice with respect to the service in either Sacramento or Reno.<p>E-mail ro respond to the board.<p>thanks

Wesley
10-22-1999, 04:53 PM
I live in Reno and the service at Bill Pearce BMW in excellent. However, the sales department is another issue.<p>: thanks<p></i>

Mark G
10-22-1999, 08:09 PM
<i>: I live in Reno and the service at Bill Pearce BMW in excellent. However, the sales department is another issue.<p>: : thanks<p></i><p>I'm in Reno also, and I agree with both of your statements. Service is very good. I haven't dealt with the sales department much, so I can't really comment. However, I placed my order for the E46 M3 through Roseville AutoMall outside of Sacramento. I felt that the allocation would be much better in Sac, plus Bill Pearce wanted $1000 deposit to get on the waiting list.<p>Mark G<br>98 328is<br>(01 M3)

Roadfly Home | Car Reviews | Forum Archives Index