Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

scuderia
10-21-1999, 11:42 AM
My original query is towards the bottom (copy of e-mail)<p>BMW is ever dreaming of exciting ways to tempt and please its special<br>customers.<br>We are designing and building models destined to propel BMWs brand of<br>power and style to a new level of driving pleasure.<br>Thank you for your interest and patience. We anticipate you'll soon test<br>drive the BMW of the Future, and it'll be worth the wait.<p><p><br>webmaster@bmwusa.com on 10/19/99 12:34:21 PM<p>Sent by: webmaster@bmwusa.com<p><br>To: contactbmw@bmwusa.com<br>cc: stephanie.lipetzky@fallon.com, john.keller@fallon.com (bcc:<br> BMWCC/BMW)<br>Subject: BMWUSA WWW Contact BMW<p><p><br>17-Oct-99 06:26 PM<br>Name: <br>Address: <br>City: Auburn Hills<br>State: Michigan<br>Zip: 48326<br>E-mail: <br>Day Phone: From 9 A.M. Eastern Time to 5 P.M.<br>Second Phone: From 9 A.M. Eastern Time to 9 A.M. Eastern Time<br>Fax: <br>Model: 328i<br>Year: 2000<br>VIN: <br>Date Purchased: 08/14/99<br>Purchased From: Flemington BMW<br>State: New Jersey<br>Servicing Dealer: Erhard BMW<br>City: Bloomfield<br>State: Michigan<p>Question:<br>In reference to E46 M3.<br>Past car that I owned: 1996 328is<br>Current car owned: 2000 328i<br>Future car that I will own in 2003: E46 M3 sedan? (otherwise Audi S4)<br>Build the M3 sedan! Please.<br>Sincerely,<br>Michael<p><p><br>

Jack
10-21-1999, 01:07 PM
<i>: My original query is towards the bottom (copy of e-mail)<p>: BMW is ever dreaming of exciting ways to tempt and please its special<br>: customers.<br>: We are designing and building models destined to propel BMWs brand of<br>: power and style to a new level of driving pleasure.<br>: Thank you for your interest and patience. We anticipate you'll soon test<br>: drive the BMW of the Future, and it'll be worth the wait.<p><br>: <br>: webmaster@bmwusa.com on 10/19/99 12:34:21 PM<p>: Sent by: webmaster@bmwusa.com<p>: <br>: To: contactbmw@bmwusa.com<br>: cc: stephanie.lipetzky@fallon.com, john.keller@fallon.com (bcc:<br>: BMWCC/BMW)<br>: Subject: BMWUSA WWW Contact BMW<p><br>: <br>: 17-Oct-99 06:26 PM<br>: Name: <br>: Address: <br>: City: Auburn Hills<br>: State: Michigan<br>: Zip: 48326<br>: E-mail: <br>: Day Phone: From 9 A.M. Eastern Time to 5 P.M.<br>: Second Phone: From 9 A.M. Eastern Time to 9 A.M. Eastern Time<br>: Fax: <br>: Model: 328i<br>: Year: 2000<br>: VIN: <br>: Date Purchased: 08/14/99<br>: Purchased From: Flemington BMW<br>: State: New Jersey<br>: Servicing Dealer: Erhard BMW<br>: City: Bloomfield<br>: State: Michigan<p>: Question:<br>: In reference to E46 M3.<br>: Past car that I owned: 1996 328is<br>: Current car owned: 2000 328i<br>: Future car that I will own in 2003: E46 M3 sedan? (otherwise Audi S4)<br>: Build the M3 sedan! Please.<br>: Sincerely,<br>: Michael<p><p></i>

Roadfly Home | Car Reviews | Forum Archives Index