Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

deftone
10-21-1999, 02:42 PM
Anyone know when the E46 M3 convertible will be released? I'm assuming it's not going to be for another few years, but I need that time to save for a Dinan supercharger anyway =)

Joergen
10-22-1999, 08:54 AM
From what I know, It will not be realeased at all.<br>It will be offered as a coupé only. <br>The E39 M5 is only available as sedan (or Limousine in BMW language), previous M5's were available both as sedan and touring.<br>The E36 M3 cab lacked a lot of torsional stiffnes and I dont expext the E46 to be significantly better in this aspect. <br>It seems Your options narrows down to a 328 Cab(you can allways modify it or) <br>or a M3 Coupé<br>Cheers!<p>Joergen<p><p><br><i>: Anyone know when the E46 M3 convertible will be released? I'm assuming it's not going to be for another few years, but I need that time to save for a Dinan supercharger anyway =)<p></i>

Brad Otoupalik
10-25-1999, 01:33 AM
<br>: The E36 M3 cab lacked a lot of torsional stiffnes and I dont expext the E46 to be significantly better in this aspect. <br>: It seems Your options narrows down to a 328 Cab(you can allways modify it or) <br>: or a M3 Coupé<p>This is no reason for it not to be made. The e36 M3 Cab has been sold for many years in Europe and Asia, not just in 1999 like it the US. This is a much loved car in the ROW and a big seller. I expect it will be available, and BMW says it will. I would guess 2002.<p>Brad<br>

Roadfly Home | Car Reviews | Forum Archives Index