Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

Joe
10-23-1999, 02:00 PM
I saw Motorweek TV today and they had spy shots of the M3. First they had a picture of a 3 series convertible than they had some pictures that have been floating around the internet. They confirm that the M3 in the pictures was being tested with the M5's V8 engine, but they said that due to cost and weight, the production M3 would most likely come with a 350hp inline six.

hwj
10-23-1999, 02:35 PM
<br><i>I saw Motorweek TV today and they had spy shots of the M3.</i><p>Yeah, these are the same ones that came out several months ago -- as is the rumor about the V8.<p>TV shows like Motorweek and C/D TV are often rerun, so you need to be careful when thinking that news they're reporting is actually new or not.

testing in Arizona and Swiss (e)
10-24-1999, 10:05 AM
<i>: I saw Motorweek TV today and they had spy shots of the M3. First they had a picture of a 3 series convertible than they had some pictures that have been floating around the internet. They confirm that the M3 in the pictures was being tested with the M5's V8 engine, but they said that due to cost and weight, the production M3 would most likely come with a 350hp inline six.<p><p><br></i>

MAR
10-24-1999, 04:45 PM
eom

Roadfly Home | Car Reviews | Forum Archives Index