Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

Caesss
10-26-1999, 09:02 PM
I have a 99M3 right now and my wife drives an altima. We are having a baby in two months. As you can imagine the M3 is not a practical family car. But it sure as hell is fun to drive. Here is the deal, I'm trying to trade my M3 for a 528i or I can get an LX470 (SUV) instead. Maybe in about a year when our lease is up I can trade the altima for the E46.<p>Any thoughts?<p>BTW, I'm 10th on the list for an E46. <p>thanks

jeffw
11-01-1999, 07:06 PM
<i>: Here is the deal, I'm trying to trade my M3 for a 528i or I can get an LX470 (SUV) instead. Maybe in about a year when our lease is up I can trade the altima for the E46.<br></i><p>Well, if you want to be at the apex of conspicuous consumption, get the LX470. Don't forget a set of studded tires for all that mountain climbing you see them doing in the ads!![laugh] And hey, go for the gold-plated LEXUS badges while you're at it!<br>/sarcasm<p>Stick with the 5 series.......<p><p>

Roadfly Home | Car Reviews | Forum Archives Index