Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

$3,495
11-04-1999, 06:35 PM
The 3 of us decided to give you untill "Tues 11/9/99" for the dead line on the group purchase. Are you in or out? If you are skeptical about purchasing a S.C. from ESS, check out their web site esstuning.com Also read the message by Jason Raleigh "ESS 328i (E46) SuperCharger" dated 11/1/99. He recently purchased his S.C. from ESS. He posted his experiences with ESS and the S.C.: I found it very informative. Also while you are there read the message by ///JACK posted on the same date. We have our choice of either a PowerDyne or a Vortech system. If you want to join in or if you have any questions call me at (559)925-8848 or drop me an e-mail "talk2mike@hotmail.com"

Jason L
11-04-1999, 07:34 PM
<i>: The 3 of us decided to give you untill "Tues 11/9/99" for the dead line on the group purchase. Are you in or out? If you are skeptical about purchasing a S.C. from ESS, check out their web site esstuning.com Also read the message by Jason Raleigh "ESS 328i (E46) SuperCharger" dated 11/1/99. He recently purchased his S.C. from ESS. He posted his experiences with ESS and the S.C.: I found it very informative. Also while you are there read the message by ///JACK posted on the same date. We have our choice of either a PowerDyne or a Vortech system. If you want to join in or if you have any questions call me at (559)925-8848 or drop me an e-mail "talk2mike@hotmail.com"<p></i>

Steve
11-04-1999, 09:36 PM
There's a new site where BMW mechanics answer your BMW repair questions for free:<p>http://www.allexperts.com/getExpert.asp?Category=805<p>Hope this helps someone...

YES=talk2mike@hotmail.com
11-05-1999, 04:22 AM
<i>: : The 3 of us decided to give you untill "Tues 11/9/99" for the dead line on the group purchase. Are you in or out? If you are skeptical about purchasing a S.C. from ESS, check out their web site esstuning.com Also read the message by Jason Raleigh "ESS 328i (E46) SuperCharger" dated 11/1/99. He recently purchased his S.C. from ESS. He posted his experiences with ESS and the S.C.: I found it very informative. Also while you are there read the message by ///JACK posted on the same date. We have our choice of either a PowerDyne or a Vortech system. If you want to join in or if you have any questions call me at (559)925-8848 or drop me an e-mail "talk2mike@hotmail.com"<p></i>

Roadfly Home | Car Reviews | Forum Archives Index