Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

AC
11-11-1999, 01:04 AM
I recently saw the interior of the S4 and it looks much better than the E46 ...I hope the new E46 M3 will get a better looking interior than the current E46. The current E46 interior ( just my opinion) is boring, cheap and not what you should expect from BMW. Even the E36 interior looked much better.....! Just a thought .<br>AC<br>

robbo
11-11-1999, 05:20 AM
Dont get me wrong. I love Audi's, ever since my old man had a 100gls back in 73.<p>By the way, he still loves them and has a current S4. I think it is a hot car. My one complaint is the interior!!!! It seems so "flat" and ordinary. The interio IMHO is not very sporting, more luxo.<p>I have an E36 M3 (euro) and love the "tight cockpit" wraparound feel. My gf has an E46 328, and that is cool too.<p>I guess different people have different tastes. Now if you were talking about the TT turbo, well that might be different...

Bryan
11-11-1999, 10:10 AM
<i>: I recently saw the interior of the S4 and it looks much better than the E46 ...I hope the new E46 M3 will get a better looking interior than the current E46. The current E46 interior ( just my opinion) is boring, cheap and not what you should expect from BMW. Even the E36 interior looked much better.....! Just a thought .<br>: AC<p></i>

Bryan
11-11-1999, 10:12 AM
Expect the E46 M3 interior to be a nice blend of both the current E46 3-series (nice interior) and the big brother M5 (VERY VERY VERY nice interior). My guess is a similar 2-tone leather sport seat w/ either brushed aluminum and/or carbon-fiber trim (with possible wood lux option).

funnyboy
11-11-1999, 10:11 PM
<i>: I recently saw the interior of the S4 and it looks much better than the E46 ...I hope the new E46 M3 will get a better looking interior than the current E46. The current E46 interior ( just my opinion) is boring, cheap and not what you should expect from BMW. Even the E36 interior looked much better.....! Just a thought .<br>: AC<p></i>

dancing under the hood (eom) parkerpt
11-12-1999, 12:10 AM

Peter Ryckaert
11-13-1999, 07:50 PM
We own a '99 328i and a '00 S4. I would say the S4 is more luxurious, but I don't really care. The 328i sport seats are better. Plus I want sporty, not luxurious. My S4 has wood and the 328i Sport/conv. has wood. I hope the M3 has something sportier. As far as the 300+ hp, I hope it's worth it for 8-10G over the S4. By the way, the S4 is too soft. The 328i Sport is a much better handler. But the motor. What a slug! Can't have everything. I can tell you if the new M3 is stiffer than the 328i Sport, I don't want one. That would be ROUGH. -Pete

Roadfly Home | Car Reviews | Forum Archives Index