Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

Suzy
11-13-1999, 09:38 AM
I was a the dealer last night and saw an e46 coupe with the optional factory aero package including a wing. The wing on the coupe looks great. In fact the whole car looked pretty nice. I can't wait for the real thing!<p>Suzy<br>97 M3<br>E46 M3 on order

\/ic
11-13-1999, 02:04 PM
The made the original aero kit on the coupe so<br>well, the now optional aero kit is unimpressive.<br>And the rear bumper not good if u ask me, (those<br>double decker mesh deals). However for a great<br>aero package, AC will soon offer one, and not<br>to mention the M3 e46 kit will soon come around..<p>Of course i need'nt tell this to you, you have an<br>m3 on order. Might i ask how much the dealer is <br>asking?<p><br><i>: I was a the dealer last night and saw an e46 coupe with the optional factory aero package including a wing. The wing on the coupe looks great. In fact the whole car looked pretty nice. I can't wait for the real thing!<p>: Suzy<br>: 97 M3<br>: E46 M3 on order<p></i>

Suzy
11-13-1999, 03:37 PM
<i>: <p>: Of course i need'nt tell this to you, you have an<br>: m3 on order. Might i ask how much the dealer is <br>: asking?<p></i>The contract just says MSRP, as there is no dealer pricing yet.<p>Suzy

Roadfly Home | Car Reviews | Forum Archives Index