Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

330ci
11-16-1999, 09:55 AM
Does anyone know what the performance of the new 330Ci will be? Here is the question. Does it make sense to get a 330Ci for a daily driver or wait for the new m3. I want the performance or the m3 but not the hard ride. I live in Michigan and the roads are nasty. I drive 20k a year and want a car that I can live with.<p><p>

mill
11-16-1999, 11:05 AM
Put in the <br>-a good suspension (e46 m3, AC Schnitzer etc.)<br>-cams,<br>-intake,<br>-exhaust,<br>-OBDII performance programm (AKA "chip")<br>-....<p>and you will have a fine sporty car with the performance of an e36 m3, sure it won't be as fast as the real m3, but it will cost much less!

mill
11-16-1999, 11:06 AM
<i>: Put in the <br>: -a good suspension (e46 m3, AC Schnitzer etc.)<br>: -cams,<br>: -intake,<br>: -exhaust,<br>: -OBDII performance programm (AKA "chip")<br>: -....<p>: and you will have a fine sporty car with the performance of an e36 m3, sure it won't be as fast as the real m3, but it will cost much less!<p></i>

Roadfly Home | Car Reviews | Forum Archives Index