Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

Bcar
11-16-1999, 04:20 PM
I am looking for a BMW dealer in the detroit metro area. I would like to get my name put on the list for a new E46 M3. I am still a engr. student so I would like a dealer who will take me seriously being a young buyer. Also I would like to find one with a very competent shop. <br>Thanks

Chuck Mayer
11-16-1999, 06:55 PM
<i>: I am looking for a BMW dealer in the detroit metro area. I would like to get my name put on the list for a new E46 M3. I am still a engr. student so I would like a dealer who will take me seriously being a young buyer. Also I would like to find one with a very competent shop. <br>: Thanks <p></i><br>I'd go to Ann Arbor if I were you. I bought an M Roadster in Atlanta in July and then relocated to Detroit. I've had a number of problems with my car (dash rattles, pink M badges, vibrating speakers, glovebox rattle, leaky convertible top, etc...) and have taken it to Erhard on Maple twice (four days in total) -- gues which items were fixed? How about none? Pretty irritating service for $43k.

detz3
11-18-1999, 02:13 PM
This place has taken care of me extremely well, I bought my Z3 when I was 21 and they made me feel pretty good about myself. I know how it is trying to get service from these places when you are young... They can be a bunch a a**holes! Erhard does too much business to care about their customers enough, Bavarian is rather small and have very good techs in my opinion. I complained about some of the stupidest problems and they have fixed them in a very timely manner. I assume that all BMW dealers give you a loaner too, but if not, they do...

lionsfan54
11-30-1999, 06:38 PM
It's a little drive but well worth it. They are very nice and the service is top notch. Be sure to ask for either Eddie Atkinson, Mike Brueger (my favorite guy by far) or Eric (can't remember his last name). If you read Car and Driver you'll see all their long term BMWs and Benzes go there for service. Nice new buildings too.<br>The place is called Auto-Strasse and they are great. <br>Since they are close to U of M they get a lot of rich 'kids' looking to buy so they won't blow you off.

lionsfan54
11-30-1999, 06:38 PM
It's a little drive but well worth it. They are very nice and the service is top notch. Be sure to ask for either Eddie Atkinson, Mike Brueger (my favorite guy by far) or Eric (can't remember his last name). If you read Car and Driver you'll see all their long term BMWs and Benzes go there for service. Nice new buildings too.<br>The place is called Auto-Strasse and they are great. <br>Since they are close to U of M they get a lot of rich 'kids' looking to buy so they won't blow you off.

lionsfan54
11-30-1999, 06:39 PM

lionsfan54

lionsfan54

lionsfan54

lionsfan54
11-30-1999, 06:40 PM

lionsfan54
11-30-1999, 07:24 PM
<i>:Mt browser acted up<p></i>

Roadfly Home | Car Reviews | Forum Archives Index