Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

Bennett
11-16-1999, 08:43 PM
Hello all,<p> I have a valentine one radar detector and when I get my new M3 I plan on hardwire installing it and I am curious if others have done this. I am considering opening that puppy up, unsoldering the rear and/or front detectors and installing long wires so that I can remote mount them. Any thoughts? Would the wires need to be shielded? Will this affect performance? Any thoughts would be appreciated. Thanks

mable
11-17-1999, 10:12 AM
On the FAQ's page under Accessories/After Market<br>there is a pretty detailed instructions on 2 Valentine 1 installs. Perhaps this will give you<br>some help and information.<br>

Bennett
11-17-1999, 02:19 PM
<br>I am sorry to bother you again but where is the FAQ Page<br>Thanks.<p><p><i>: On the FAQ's page under Accessories/After Market<br>: there is a pretty detailed instructions on 2 Valentine 1 installs. Perhaps this will give you<br>: some help and information.<p></i>

mable
11-17-1999, 02:25 PM
Actually I didn't quite lead you in the right direction, my fault. Go to the 3 Series E46 message board and the FAQ link is at the top. Then go to the Accessories /After Market. That is where I saw the install. <p><br>

Bennett
11-18-1999, 03:20 PM
<p><br></i>

Roadfly Home | Car Reviews | Forum Archives Index