Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

Lorenz
11-17-1999, 03:55 AM
<br>Accordig to the latest issue of <a href="http://www.autozeitung.de">AutoZeitung</a>, the E46 M3 will be available in Germany in November 2000, which probably means it's even later in the US...<p>Just thought I'd pass on the news.<p>Link to their calendar below.<p>Lorenz<br>

ChasM3
11-17-1999, 07:06 AM
E36M3 digest post yesterday by JimC of part of BMW AG production schedule. Cabrio M3 in Nov 2000 and M3/4 for US market in Sept 2001.<p>Someone, somewhere should be getting delivery before November 2000.<p><i>: <br>: Accordig to the latest issue of <a href="http://www.autozeitung.de">AutoZeitung</a>, the E46 M3 will be available in Germany in November 2000, which probably means it's even later in the US...<p>: Just thought I'd pass on the news.<p>: Link to their calendar below.<p>: Lorenz<p></i>

BlitzM3
11-17-1999, 12:22 PM
I thought people here said that it would be unlikely that it would happen?

cjg
11-17-1999, 05:54 PM
I was just at my dealer today, and he was at the "National Service Meeting" in Atlanta. They had the car there (the one that was at the Frankfurt show). He said BMW's original schedule was for cars to be at dealers by June 2000. Now, however, that has been pushed back to September 2000. He also said they let the service rep's get in the car and the interior was just as awesome as the exterior. The leather was so soft that the standing joke was it would make a great pair of ladies underwear. It also had a sort of fishnet inset in the door panels and seat backs. Those Germans! I can't wait. I'm #1 on the list at my dealership. MSRP and no mark-up!<p><i>: <br>: Accordig to the latest issue of <a href="http://www.autozeitung.de">AutoZeitung</a>, the E46 M3 will be available in Germany in November 2000, which probably means it's even later in the US...<p>: Just thought I'd pass on the news.<p>: Link to their calendar below.<p>: Lorenz<p></i>

EOM
11-17-1999, 06:15 PM
<i>: I thought people here said that it would be unlikely that it would happen?<p></i>

EOM
11-17-1999, 06:19 PM
<i>: I was just at my dealer today, and he was at the "National Service Meeting" in Atlanta. They had the car there (the one that was at the Frankfurt show). He said BMW's original schedule was for cars to be at dealers by June 2000. Now, however, that has been pushed back to September 2000. He also said they let the service rep's get in the car and the interior was just as awesome as the exterior. The leather was so soft that the standing joke was it would make a great pair of ladies underwear. It also had a sort of fishnet inset in the door panels and seat backs. Those Germans! I can't wait. I'm #1 on the list at my dealership. MSRP and no mark-up!<p>: : <br>: : Accordig to the latest issue of <a href="http://www.autozeitung.de">AutoZeitung</a>, the E46 M3 will be available in Germany in November 2000, which probably means it's even later in the US...<p>: : Just thought I'd pass on the news.<p>: : Link to their calendar below.<p>: : Lorenz<p></i>

Faris
11-17-1999, 08:23 PM
<i>: <br>Did the interior trim have that Carbon Fiber Look?<br> see http://members.aol.com/mye46/iaa/e46trim.html <p>Also, I thought the current 328Ci already had fishnet inserts in the seat backs, no?<p></i>

ChasM3
11-17-1999, 08:51 PM
Comment to the production schedule was that there is still hope for the 4 door. I presume that future schedules are subject to change but at least it was listed.<p><i>: I thought people here said that it would be unlikely that it would happen?<p></i>

Lorenz
11-17-1999, 09:03 PM
<br>Yeah, I talked to a dealer a while back, and he showed me photos of the M3, including the interior, and also the E46 convertible that BMW showed at the meeting. Did the pictures you saw have the nav system in the center console?<p>Lorenz<br>

EOM
11-18-1999, 01:45 AM
<i>: <br>: Yeah, I talked to a dealer a while back, and he showed me photos of the M3, including the interior, and also the E46 convertible that BMW showed at the meeting. Did the pictures you saw have the nav system in the center console?<p>: Lorenz<p></i>

(eom) Lorenz
11-18-1999, 02:40 AM
<i>: : <br>: : Yeah, I talked to a dealer a while back, and he showed me photos of the M3, including the interior, and also the E46 convertible that BMW showed at the meeting. Did the pictures you saw have the nav system in the center console?<p>: : Lorenz<p></i>

like. eom
11-18-1999, 11:01 AM
<i>: <br>: Yeah, I talked to a dealer a while back, and he showed me photos of the M3, including the interior, and also the E46 convertible that BMW showed at the meeting. Did the pictures you saw have the nav system in the center console?<p>: Lorenz<p></i>

cjg
11-18-1999, 10:06 PM
No. He only said that when it came in they wouldn't mark it up over MSRP. Also, my deposit is fully refundable right up to the point that we order the car. <p>BTW, I put my deposit down two weeks ago and i was the first one. They now have three more deposits. Sounds like BMW has another winner on its hands.

Roadfly Home | Car Reviews | Forum Archives Index