Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

JAY
12-08-1999, 04:42 AM
I'll never pay MRSP for a car in my life. I can wait 1 year and get the car at a better value. In fact I always like to wait one year because they usually fix all the original mis-fits ie., interior complaints, better tires etc. In fact I'm sure if you are persistent and flexible in year 1 you can find a better deal than that. Obviously you may have to be willing to take a different color with different options that you might not prefer.<p>I own a 98 M3 4 door loaded and got a 6.5% discount off MRSP which is not bad considering Germany delivery gets you 10%?. In fact because the salesman met his monthly quota and earned a huge bonus on my car he put $200 bucks cash in the glove box and I also received free tinting!! Got to love an eager salesman on the last day of the month!<p>Of note: I had to replace my rear tires at 20,000 miles and noticed much better handling with 99 M3 pilot sports in the rain which is important when you live in the Gulf Coast.<p>I would estimate the 2000 M3 to be full loaded at around $55,000 US MRSP. I'm not sure if I'm that far off considering a new 98M3 loaded was around $46,000.<p>Jay<br>Big Horn Texas

(same as for E39 M5) (eom)
12-08-1999, 08:40 AM
<i>: I'll never pay MRSP for a car in my life. I can wait 1 year and get the car at a better value. In fact I always like to wait one year because they usually fix all the original mis-fits ie., interior complaints, better tires etc. In fact I'm sure if you are persistent and flexible in year 1 you can find a better deal than that. Obviously you may have to be willing to take a different color with different options that you might not prefer.<p>: I own a 98 M3 4 door loaded and got a 6.5% discount off MRSP which is not bad considering Germany delivery gets you 10%?. In fact because the salesman met his monthly quota and earned a huge bonus on my car he put $200 bucks cash in the glove box and I also received free tinting!! Got to love an eager salesman on the last day of the month!<p>: Of note: I had to replace my rear tires at 20,000 miles and noticed much better handling with 99 M3 pilot sports in the rain which is important when you live in the Gulf Coast.<p>: I would estimate the 2000 M3 to be full loaded at around $55,000 US MRSP. I'm not sure if I'm that far off considering a new 98M3 loaded was around $46,000.<p>: Jay<br>: Big Horn Texas<p></i>

Roadfly Home | Car Reviews | Forum Archives Index