Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

Larry
12-10-1999, 10:19 PM
After years in business and finally having it pay off, I went down to the local BMW dealer and took out a demo'99 M3 with Dinan chip and suspension. The car was such an adrenalin rush! So now I'm #8 on "the list". Does anyone have one and think they know how it will stand up to the new 2001 M3 sled?

ChasM3
12-11-1999, 12:03 AM
I run Dinan cold air intake and software on 99 M3. The new ride will be at least 85HP more at 340HP with slight weight increase.<p><i>: After years in business and finally having it pay off, I went down to the local BMW dealer and took out a demo'99 M3 with Dinan chip and suspension. The car was such an adrenalin rush! So now I'm #8 on "the list". Does anyone have one and think they know how it will stand up to the new 2001 M3 sled? <p></i>

Paul E
12-13-1999, 02:15 PM
<i>: After years in business and finally having it pay off, I went down to the local BMW dealer and took out a demo'99 M3 with Dinan chip and suspension. The car was such an adrenalin rush! So now I'm #8 on "the list". Does anyone have one and think they know how it will stand up to the new 2001 M3 sled? <p></i> Sure, the E46 will be loads faster....the more meaningful question is would it be faster than my Dinan Stage II SC installation. At 354 Hp an 310 ft lbs, in our 3175 lb car, the question is No Way will the E46 be faster.

Roadfly Home | Car Reviews | Forum Archives Index