Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

Bob
04-18-2000, 05:49 PM
Hello,<p>I just called a couple dealerships, and asked them if they had a waiting list. They all gave me the same answer. They said that they can take my name and call me once they got the E46 M3s. But they told me that it would not take a deposit and that there are no waiting lists that i could put my name on. Could you guys tell me about your experiences?

brice
04-18-2000, 05:53 PM
<i>i put my name on the waiting list (#1) in Early may 99. still to date, there are less than a dozen. Smaller dealer though in MD. Can't see why they would not have some sort of organized list. hmmmm<br></i>

(eom)
04-18-2000, 07:48 PM
<i>: Hello,<p>: I just called a couple dealerships, and asked them if they had a waiting list. They all gave me the same answer. They said that they can take my name and call me once they got the E46 M3s. But they told me that it would not take a deposit and that there are no waiting lists that i could put my name on. Could you guys tell me about your experiences?<p></i>

Roadfly Home | Car Reviews | Forum Archives Index