Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

Bennett
04-21-2000, 12:24 PM
Hello all,<p> I will be heading to NY later today to go to the show tomorrow... Can't wait and I will report when I get back.<p>Bennett

JG
04-21-2000, 12:40 PM
I am looking forward to internet reports- I will most likely be going anyway, but like to know what to expect. <p>Oh, good luck with the crowds- its the weekend, first day of the show, and the weather royally sucks.

estimated tourqe means (e)-Animboy
04-21-2000, 01:25 PM
<i>: Hello all,<p>: I will be heading to NY later today to go to the show tomorrow... Can't wait and I will report when I get back.<p>: Bennett<p></i>

Ray Koch
04-21-2000, 01:29 PM
Great, I wish I was going. Don't forget the important questions. What's the weight, performance, why is the HP/torque lower in the US, rear ratio, options, pricing, and availability. Give 'em the third degree.<p><br><i>: Hello all,<p>: I will be heading to NY later today to go to the show tomorrow... Can't wait and I will report when I get back.<p>: Bennett<p></i>

Messier
04-22-2000, 12:00 AM
with a camera in hand. weight, hp, options, I'll be all over it, lol.<p>Can't wait to see the Z9, too. Won't get many chances to do that.<p>Oh, and my girl is going with me, so I'll get some firsthand reactions =)

Roadfly Home | Car Reviews | Forum Archives Index