Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

dsi
04-30-2000, 11:05 PM
any info on color availability yet? I love the silver<br>color in some of the press photos. It looks like polished<br>alluminum. I would happily pay a premium for it if they<br>are going to use it in production.<p>-d

Mike Chiang
05-01-2000, 10:24 AM
The IAA showcar color was a metallic black, with a very thin layer of silver over it.<p>I think it looks spectacular.<p>But is probably not a paint that will last in the real world.<p>If enough of us screams for it, they mightcould (that's Southernese) do it for us.<p>P.S. I'm fairly certain the IAA showcar was much lower than the production car, which is why people are complaining about how 'tall' the production car is.<p>Mike

Ken V.
05-01-2000, 03:03 PM
<i>: The IAA showcar color was a metallic black, with a very thin layer of silver over it.<p>: I think it looks spectacular.<p>: But is probably not a paint that will last in the real world.<p>: If enough of us screams for it, they mightcould (that's Southernese) do it for us.<p>: P.S. I'm fairly certain the IAA showcar was much lower than the production car, which is why people are complaining about how 'tall' the production car is.<p>: Mike<p></i>

Roadfly Home | Car Reviews | Forum Archives Index