Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

Makalu
05-09-2000, 06:27 PM
<i>This is a futile search I know, but I can't seem to find a modern sports coupe comparable to the original bad boy M3. I watch them with envy at autoX and I look with enthusiasm at ads for these 12 yo cars, but I hesitate to buy one. 100-175K miles with a hand-built motor gives me pause, but it is very tempting. <p>Maybe the rumored "Z2" or "M2" will be exactly what I'm looking for, but I will not be able to wait until 2003. It seems to me some manufacturer could provide excellent performance in a lightweight package and even do so at a reasonable price. The S2000 is definitely a step in the right direction but not quite the right configuration. I even admire the intent of the Type R, just not its execution. The search goes on...<br></i>

///Major Havoc
05-10-2000, 07:45 AM
<i>: <br></i>

Makalu
05-10-2000, 10:26 AM
<i>: : <p></i>

///Major Havoc
05-10-2000, 12:06 PM
<i>: : : <p></i>

Ari
05-11-2000, 07:21 PM
Gimme a break! I'm 6'2" currently fit very well in a 94 Rx7 AND fit just fine in the M coupe!

hmmm...
05-12-2000, 03:42 AM
cuz your low class!!! your not luxurious! haha!<p><i>: This is a futile search I know, but I can't seem to find a modern sports coupe comparable to the original bad boy M3. I watch them with envy at autoX and I look with enthusiasm at ads for these 12 yo cars, but I hesitate to buy one. 100-175K miles with a hand-built motor gives me pause, but it is very tempting. <p>: Maybe the rumored "Z2" or "M2" will be exactly what I'm looking for, but I will not be able to wait until 2003. It seems to me some manufacturer could provide excellent performance in a lightweight package and even do so at a reasonable price. The S2000 is definitely a step in the right direction but not quite the right configuration. I even admire the intent of the Type R, just not its execution. The search goes on...<p></i>

Roadfly Home | Car Reviews | Forum Archives Index