Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

Ray B
05-19-2000, 08:12 PM
I've been contacting several dealers in Southern California about putting down a deposit for an M3. But they mostly say the same thing: "we're not taking deposits because we don't the MSRP, options, etc." Anyone know of any dealers accepting deposits and guaranting MSRP? I spoke to someone at Pacific BMW in Glendale & all he would say was that they would charge the "market price."

Tony
05-20-2000, 08:28 AM
This 20001 M3 Sham<p>So…the M3 gains a bit of weight. The engineers at BMW sampled dialed in the need extra power to compensate for the weight gain and you have a 2001 M3 performing virtually the same as a 1999 M3.<p>That's the name of that tune fellow's<p>Next<br>

M3 EVO
05-20-2000, 11:46 AM
<i>: I've been contacting several dealers in Southern California about putting down a deposit for an M3. But they mostly say the same thing: "we're not taking deposits because we don't the MSRP, options, etc." Anyone know of any dealers accepting deposits and guaranting MSRP? I spoke to someone at Pacific BMW in Glendale & all he would say was that they would charge the "market price." <p></i>

So Cal
05-21-2000, 01:18 AM
<i>: : I've been contacting several dealers in Southern California about putting down a deposit for an M3. But they mostly say the same thing: "we're not taking deposits because we don't the MSRP, options, etc." Anyone know of any dealers accepting deposits and guaranting MSRP? I spoke to someone at Pacific BMW in Glendale & all he would say was that they would charge the "market price." <p></i>

Mark Richards
05-21-2000, 09:52 AM
Beverly Hills BMW has been selling M5s at 50k over MSRP (yes, that's $120,000!) and 323 convertibles and X5s at 10k over sticker. They said they expect to start selling the M3 at 10k over.<p>South Bay BMW has a black M5 for 100k in their showroom. They have a *used* y2k M5 with 6k miles for the same price! They also expect the M3 to be about 10k over.<p>-Mark

Mark Richards
05-21-2000, 09:53 AM
Beverly Hills BMW has been selling M5s at 50k over MSRP (yes, that's $120,000!) and 323 convertibles and X5s at 10k over sticker. They said they expect to start selling the M3 at 10k over.<p>South Bay BMW has a black M5 for 100k in their showroom. They have a *used* y2k M5 with 6k miles for the same price! They also expect the M3 to be about 10k over.<p>-Mark

ASSAEL's (e)
05-21-2000, 02:27 PM
<i>: : : I've been contacting several dealers in Southern California about putting down a deposit for an M3. But they mostly say the same thing: "we're not taking deposits because we don't the MSRP, options, etc." Anyone know of any dealers accepting deposits and guaranting MSRP? I spoke to someone at Pacific BMW in Glendale & all he would say was that they would charge the "market price." <p></i>

So Cal
05-21-2000, 06:21 PM
<i>: : : : I've been contacting several dealers in Southern California about putting down a deposit for an M3. But they mostly say the same thing: "we're not taking deposits because we don't the MSRP, options, etc." Anyone know of any dealers accepting deposits and guaranting MSRP? I spoke to someone at Pacific BMW in Glendale & all he would say was that they would charge the "market price." <p></i>I have bought 2 cars from there in the last 3 years. But if they bull****ted me about the deposits I will not buy from there anymore. <br>

Makalu
05-22-2000, 05:01 PM
<i>: I've been contacting several dealers in Southern California about putting down a deposit for an M3. But they mostly say the same thing: "we're not taking deposits because we don't the MSRP, options, etc." Anyone know of any dealers accepting deposits and guaranting MSRP? I spoke to someone at Pacific BMW in Glendale & all he would say was that they would charge the "market price." <p></i>

Roadfly Home | Car Reviews | Forum Archives Index