Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

Alex
05-22-2000, 04:13 PM
anybody gone to the Ultimate Drive yet? That's the one they do in dealerships, not the Ultimate Driving experience... Which bimmers they have over there? Do you have to be over 25 to drive M's?<br>Thanks!

Spunky
05-22-2000, 10:35 PM
<i>: anybody gone to the Ultimate Drive yet? That's the one they do in dealerships, not the Ultimate Driving experience... Which bimmers they have over there? Do you have to be over 25 to drive M's?<br>: Thanks!<p></i><p>I went yesterday. They have a pretty good range of cars, ie. Z3, 3 series convertibles, coupes, sedans, 528, 540, 740, 750 & X5. The only M represented was the M Coupe, which I had the pleasure of waking up the neighborhood with. I'm not sure, but I do believe you have to be 25 or older to drive the M Coupe. I guess they're afraid anyone younger, might, uh, be a little less than mature with it...<p>You should call the reservation number to grab a definite slot and to check on the age requirement.

Roadfly Home | Car Reviews | Forum Archives Index