Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

Andrew
06-07-2000, 02:36 PM
Two Questions:<p>1) If I get manual seats with my M3, if someone has to get behind the driver, will the seat go back into the previous set position, or do I have to set it again?! My current car (Integra) has manual seats and I have to reset the seat every time someone sits behind me (which is rare), but annoying nontheless. I know a few cars have these "memory" manual seats. Anyone know?<p>2) I posted about a week ago about the trunk release (see previous post for details). I am fairly certain the 3 series has a push button release, NOT a key hole on the trunk. Any word on which way the M3 will go? (I am assuming it will be a push button, just as the 3 series, even though the pictures I have seen show the key hole).<p>Thanks for the feedback.<p>-Andrew (2002 M3)

Erik
06-07-2000, 03:24 PM
The seatback will return to its previous position and the trunk release is the same as the E46. The "soft-touch" trunk release button is under the molding for the license plate lights. The key hole is for power failure and manual trunk locking independant of the power system.

Andrew
06-07-2000, 04:30 PM
<i>: The seatback will return to its previous position and the trunk release is the same as the E46. The "soft-touch" trunk release button is under the molding for the license plate lights. The key hole is for power failure and manual trunk locking independant of the power system.<p></i>

Roadfly Home | Car Reviews | Forum Archives Index