Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

Ken V.
06-13-2000, 06:48 PM
Hey Group,<p>Just thought I'd share with my neighbo'u'rs to the south, that no one in Canada charges above MSRP... Whether it be for an M5, Z8, M Roadster, or M3. I have a good relationship with my saleguy at my dealership, and he receives several calls every week from people in the U.S. offering 10k above MSRP to be first on the M3 list, and he naturally declines, since it is NOT a nice thing to do...<p>P.S. If you want an M5 in Canada, all you need is 3 months, and MSRP. It's too bad some greedy dealers take advantage of my fellow BMW enthusiasts, and IMO it's not very nice... :-(<p>Ken,<p>2001 BMW M3 (Waiting List)<br>2000 BMW M Roadster (Estoril Blue/Estoril Blue/Dark Blue)<br>2000 BMW 323Ci (Titanium Silver/Black)

the CDN dealers @@
06-13-2000, 07:00 PM
<i>: Hey Group,<p>: Just thought I'd share with my neighbo'u'rs to the south, that no one in Canada charges above MSRP... Whether it be for an M5, Z8, M Roadster, or M3. I have a good relationship with my saleguy at my dealership, and he receives several calls every week from people in the U.S. offering 10k above MSRP to be first on the M3 list, and he naturally declines, since it is NOT a nice thing to do...<p>: P.S. If you want an M5 in Canada, all you need is 3 months, and MSRP. It's too bad some greedy dealers take advantage of my fellow BMW enthusiasts, and IMO it's not very nice... :-(<p>: Ken,<p>: 2001 BMW M3 (Waiting List)<br>: 2000 BMW M Roadster (Estoril Blue/Estoril Blue/Dark Blue)<br>: 2000 BMW 323Ci (Titanium Silver/Black)<p></i>

Ran
06-13-2000, 07:57 PM
Can you clarify whether you mean that Cdn cars are legal in the US? If so, how come more of us are not ordering there? Maybe they are and I am just late to the party!!!<p><p><i>: Hey Group,<p>: Just thought I'd share with my neighbo'u'rs to the south, that no one in Canada charges above MSRP... Whether it be for an M5, Z8, M Roadster, or M3. I have a good relationship with my saleguy at my dealership, and he receives several calls every week from people in the U.S. offering 10k above MSRP to be first on the M3 list, and he naturally declines, since it is NOT a nice thing to do...<p>: P.S. If you want an M5 in Canada, all you need is 3 months, and MSRP. It's too bad some greedy dealers take advantage of my fellow BMW enthusiasts, and IMO it's not very nice... :-(<p>: Ken,<p>: 2001 BMW M3 (Waiting List)<br>: 2000 BMW M Roadster (Estoril Blue/Estoril Blue/Dark Blue)<br>: 2000 BMW 323Ci (Titanium Silver/Black)<p></i>

Ken V.
06-13-2000, 08:01 PM
<i>: Can you clarify whether you mean that Cdn cars are legal in the US? If so, how come more of us are not ordering there? Maybe they are and I am just late to the party!!!<p><br>: : Hey Group,<p>: : Just thought I'd share with my neighbo'u'rs to the south, that no one in Canada charges above MSRP... Whether it be for an M5, Z8, M Roadster, or M3. I have a good relationship with my saleguy at my dealership, and he receives several calls every week from people in the U.S. offering 10k above MSRP to be first on the M3 list, and he naturally declines, since it is NOT a nice thing to do...<p>: : P.S. If you want an M5 in Canada, all you need is 3 months, and MSRP. It's too bad some greedy dealers take advantage of my fellow BMW enthusiasts, and IMO it's not very nice... :-(<p>: : Ken,<p>: : 2001 BMW M3 (Waiting List)<br>: : 2000 BMW M Roadster (Estoril Blue/Estoril Blue/Dark Blue)<br>: : 2000 BMW 323Ci (Titanium Silver/Black)<p></i>

Not Really
06-15-2000, 01:33 AM
<i>: : Hey Group,<p>: : Just thought I'd share with my neighbo'u'rs to the south, that no one in Canada charges above MSRP... Whether it be for an M5, Z8, M Roadster, or M3. I have a good relationship with my saleguy at my dealership, and he receives several calls every week from people in the U.S. offering 10k above MSRP to be first on the M3 list, and he naturally declines, since it is NOT a nice thing to do...<p>: : P.S. If you want an M5 in Canada, all you need is 3 months, and MSRP. It's too bad some greedy dealers take advantage of my fellow BMW enthusiasts, and IMO it's not very nice... :-(<p>: : Ken,<p>: : 2001 BMW M3 (Waiting List)<br>: : 2000 BMW M Roadster (Estoril Blue/Estoril Blue/Dark Blue)<br>: : 2000 BMW 323Ci (Titanium Silver/Black)<p></i><p>While you may not find it anywhere on the internet. All I can tell you is this, 9% off MSRP is about what the invoice price. <p>

Roadfly Home | Car Reviews | Forum Archives Index