Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

Paul
08-22-2000, 11:02 PM
ive been looking to get the new m3 also ( who isnt?) but the only problem is its really hard to find out anything on them especially if the ONE dealer in your area doesnt have anything on them... and i know im coming in kinda late so any information on price, specs, stats, production date, ship date, etc. would be appreciated. Ive been reading some of the messages but it would be great if i could get all the information in one place

ben
08-22-2000, 11:18 PM
from what i know...its 46k msrp? probably like 52k out the door or something liek that, most dealers are charging a markup of 5-10k from waht i hear. <br>its rated at 340ish hp(330 for the US), 255 torque? begins productio in november, probably arriving hte in the US in januaryish<br><i><br>ive been looking to get the new m3 also ( who isnt?) but the only problem is its really hard to find out anything on them especially if the ONE dealer in your area doesnt have anything on them... and i know im coming in kinda late so any information on price, specs, stats, production date, ship date, etc. would be appreciated. Ive been reading some of the messages but it would be great if i could get all the information in one place<p></i><br>

Roadfly Home | Car Reviews | Forum Archives Index