Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

Db
08-25-2000, 06:18 PM
M3 Coupe with 6-speed manual transmission $69,800<p>Options:<br>Nappa lether upholstery no charge<br>In-dash cassette no charge<br>Rear side airbags $525<br>Rear spoiler delletion no charge<br>Rear sun blind $390<br>Wood Trim $585<br>Ski Bag $230<br>Adjustable seta width including lumbar TBA<br>Park distance control $550<br>Rain sensor $135<br>Navigation including Canada map CD$3,900<br>Telephone prewire with antenna $150<br>High gloss shadow line $795<br>Bruyere club wood trim TBA<br>Special order $400<p>Freight to Vancouver: $1195<p>(obtained from dealer here in Vancouver)<p>What is "Special order" and "High gloss shadow line"?<p>Db<br>((hope to get M3 in March!!!))

racecar
08-25-2000, 06:28 PM
i got the option list (no prices) from my dealer to (in bay area) and "high gloss shadow line" wasn't on there. also, the only wood trim that was available was eucalyptis (sp?).. the list is at my house.. i'll try to remember to get it<p><i><br>M3 Coupe with 6-speed manual transmission $69,800<p>Options:<br>Nappa lether upholstery no charge<br>In-dash cassette no charge<br>Rear side airbags $525<br>Rear spoiler delletion no charge<br>Rear sun blind $390<br>Wood Trim $585<br>Ski Bag $230<br>Adjustable seta width including lumbar TBA<br>Park distance control $550<br>Rain sensor $135<br>Navigation including Canada map CD$3,900<br>Telephone prewire with antenna $150<br>High gloss shadow line $795<br>Bruyere club wood trim TBA<br>Special order $400<p>Freight to Vancouver: $1195<p>(obtained from dealer here in Vancouver)<p>What is "Special order" and "High gloss shadow line"?<p>Db<br>((hope to get M3 in March!!!))<p></i><br>

Db
08-25-2000, 06:44 PM
I got it faxed to me from my dealer in Vancouver. On the top it says<p>"2001 M3 Coupe<br> M3<br> Edition 09.00"<p>Db<p><i><br>i got the option list (no prices) from my dealer to (in bay area) and "high gloss shadow line" wasn't on there. also, the only wood trim that was available was eucalyptis (sp?).. the list is at my house.. i'll try to remember to get it<p><br>M3 Coupe with 6-speed manual transmission $69,800<p>Options:<br>Nappa lether upholstery no charge<br>In-dash cassette no charge<br>Rear side airbags $525<br>Rear spoiler delletion no charge<br>Rear sun blind $390<br>Wood Trim $585<br>Ski Bag $230<br>Adjustable seta width including lumbar TBA<br>Park distance control $550<br>Rain sensor $135<br>Navigation including Canada map CD$3,900<br>Telephone prewire with antenna $150<br>High gloss shadow line $795<br>Bruyere club wood trim TBA<br>Special order $400<p>Freight to Vancouver: $1195<p>(obtained from dealer here in Vancouver)<p>What is "Special order" and "High gloss shadow line"?<p>Db<br>((hope to get M3 in March!!!))<p><br></i><br>

mwang
08-25-2000, 06:45 PM
If it's the same as the M5 then high gloss shadow line replaces the chrome trim around things like the windows with black trim.<br>

rca
08-25-2000, 07:13 PM
<br><i><br>i got the option list (no prices) from my dealer to (in bay area) and "high gloss shadow line" wasn't on there. also, the only wood trim that was available was eucalyptis (sp?).. the list is at my house.. i'll try to remember to get it<p><br>M3 Coupe with 6-speed manual transmission $69,800<p>Options:<br>Nappa lether upholstery no charge<br>In-dash cassette no charge<br>Rear side airbags $525<br>Rear spoiler delletion no charge<br>Rear sun blind $390<br>Wood Trim $585<br>Ski Bag $230<br>Adjustable seta width including lumbar TBA<br>Park distance control $550<br>Rain sensor $135<br>Navigation including Canada map CD$3,900<br>Telephone prewire with antenna $150<br>High gloss shadow line $795<br>Bruyere club wood trim TBA<br>Special order $400<p>Freight to Vancouver: $1195<p>(obtained from dealer here in Vancouver)<p>What is "Special order" and "High gloss shadow line"?<p>Db<br>((hope to get M3 in March!!!))<p><br></i><br>xxxxx

Jonathan Devens
08-26-2000, 12:37 AM
Is that supposed to be "adjustable SEAT width"? And how might that work?

NeilS
08-26-2000, 03:06 AM
<i><br>Is that supposed to be "adjustable SEAT width"? And how might that work? <br></i><p>Adjustable side bolsters on the seat back, I'd guess.

JFrench
08-26-2000, 02:00 PM
rca I'd be interested in seeing your list when you get a chance..<p>I don't think anything's really set yet.<p>I would love to be able to get an Alcantara suede-like headliner like the M5 has.... it's SO nice. Smells good, looks good, feels good. Very unique.<p>JFrench<br>00 528i 5spd sport

Mr. Grinch
08-26-2000, 02:12 PM
I think we might be talking to the same dealer. So you may already know, this is not the complete list, but they hope to have it soon. They mentioned they would not be taking a 2nd deposit until the options were complete. Some other items I asked about but they did not have info on:<p>- Xenon <br>- power & width adjustable seats (I don't want power)<br>- alcantra option<br>- colors<br>- cruise<br>- sunroof (I don't want)<p>Question about High Gloss shadow line: I've seen this gloss black trim in the X5... looked ok. But as you can see the cost is a little higher than wood trim. I'm wondering what makes it more expensive, and I'm thinking it includes some additional trim, perhaps exterior trim done in black gloss. Thoughts?<p>Also, it's not on your list, but the dealer said the standard stereo would be the Harmon Kardon with in-dash single CD player.<p>

(EOM) tangoj
08-27-2000, 02:29 PM
EOM

mysteryguest
08-28-2000, 11:57 AM
<i> The $400 Special Order is a charge levied when you want to order an option that is NOT on the standard list. You can order whatever you want on the car, you just have to pay the $400, plus the cost of the option. The $400 only applies once to a given car.<p><br>M3 Coupe with 6-speed manual transmission $69,800<p>Options:<br>Nappa lether upholstery no charge<br>In-dash cassette no charge<br>Rear side airbags $525<br>Rear spoiler delletion no charge<br>Rear sun blind $390<br>Wood Trim $585<br>Ski Bag $230<br>Adjustable seta width including lumbar TBA<br>Park distance control $550<br>Rain sensor $135<br>Navigation including Canada map CD$3,900<br>Telephone prewire with antenna $150<br>High gloss shadow line $795<br>Bruyere club wood trim TBA<br>Special order $400<p>Freight to Vancouver: $1195<p>(obtained from dealer here in Vancouver)<p>What is "Special order" and "High gloss shadow line"?<p>Db<br>((hope to get M3 in March!!!))<p></i><br>

Roadfly Home | Car Reviews | Forum Archives Index