Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

Zed
09-04-2000, 12:17 AM
Why do the drivers have to share their rap music with other motorists? That's mighty generous of you but NO THANKS! Most of them drive like total jerk-offs. Most of them are teenagers who steal to pay for the add-ons. I dunno, it just really pisses me off.

psybj
09-04-2000, 12:30 AM
<i><br>Why do the drivers have to share their rap music with other motorists? That's mighty generous of you but NO THANKS! Most of them drive like total jerk-offs. Most of them are teenagers who steal to pay for the add-ons. I dunno, it just really pisses me off. <p></i><p>Strange, over-generalized emotional response. I don't like jerks or people who share their music, nd I drive a Honda. I don't steal to add on, I write checks for my cars. My friend drives a Honda and a Porsche.<p>Treatment for your emotional hangups is available.<p>psybj

ads
09-04-2000, 12:37 AM
I drive an Accord coupe and its been a great car for me, and not I do not listed to loud rap or have any add ons to my car. It will and has been a great car till my M3 arrives early next year.

Zed
09-04-2000, 12:39 AM
<i><p>Why do the drivers have to share their rap music with other motorists? That's mighty generous of you but NO THANKS! Most of them drive like total jerk-offs. Most of them are teenagers who steal to pay for the add-ons. I dunno, it just really pisses me off. <p><br>Strange, over-generalized emotional response. I don't like jerks or people who share their music, nd I drive a Honda. I don't steal to add on, I write checks for my cars. My friend drives a Honda and a Porsche.<p>Treatment for your emotional hangups is available.<p>psybj<p></i><br>I can generalize because that's generally how they act. Maybe you are an exception but you must have few friends. I don't like listening to DMX when I'm stuck in traffic on the interstate. IS THAT OK WITH YOU?!

Zed
09-04-2000, 12:46 AM
<i><br>I drive an Accord coupe and its been a great car for me, and not I do not listed to loud rap or have any add ons to my car. It will and has been a great car till my M3 arrives early next year.<p></i><br> <br>Why do you support the Japanese economy? Have you no pride. No wonder this country is so screwed. THANKS A LOT!

Dimarzio
09-04-2000, 01:07 AM
Agreed, I'm sick of those punk-*** lowered Civics too!<br><i><br>Why do the drivers have to share their rap music with other motorists? That's mighty generous of you but NO THANKS! Most of them drive like total jerk-offs. Most of them are teenagers who steal to pay for the add-ons. I dunno, it just really pisses me off. <p></i><br>

ted
09-04-2000, 01:22 AM

Zed
09-04-2000, 01:26 AM
<i><br> they just tried to destroy and enslave us 60 years ago. I forgive them, really I do.<p></i><br>

Kal
09-04-2000, 01:41 AM
What's a Honda?

Mystikal
09-04-2000, 08:42 AM
<i><p>Why do the drivers have to share their rap music with other motorists? That's mighty generous of you but NO THANKS! Most of them drive like total jerk-offs. Most of them are teenagers who steal to pay for the add-ons. I dunno, it just really pisses me off. <p><br>Strange, over-generalized emotional response. I don't like jerks or people who share their music, nd I drive a Honda. I don't steal to add on, I write checks for my cars. My friend drives a Honda and a Porsche.<p>Treatment for your emotional hangups is available.<p>psybj<p><br>I can generalize because that's generally how they act. Maybe you are an exception but you must have few friends. I don't like listening to DMX when I'm stuck in traffic on the interstate. IS THAT OK WITH YOU?!<p></i><br>But u can't just stereotype like that...perhaps one in ten honda's (if that much) do anything remotely close to what you're talking about...so don't just claim they're all like that

Roadfly Home | Car Reviews | Forum Archives Index