Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

bill
09-22-2000, 03:28 PM
<br>I talked with a guy from one of the car magazines present in Spain for the testing (he was not the person who was sent), and he mentioned that BMW had asked the magazine people not to reveal everything they know yet. I donít know why they would ask people to be so parsimonious with information, nor what information they donít yet want shared. But assuming he was not playing with me, this means answers to the various questions posed here are likely known by someone.

lionsfan54
09-22-2000, 05:07 PM
<i><p>I talked with a guy from one of the car magazines present in Spain for the testing (he was not the person who was sent), and he mentioned that BMW had asked the magazine people not to reveal everything they know yet. I donít know why they would ask people to be so parsimonious with information, nor what information they donít yet want shared. But assuming he was not playing with me, this means answers to the various questions posed here are likely known by someone.<p></i><br>

Roadfly Home | Car Reviews | Forum Archives Index