Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

rca
10-16-2000, 07:48 AM
it might. especially in Europe and Canada where buyers can trump LS blue with Topaz.<p>In the US, I can't think of a situation, excluding models mass produced as taxi cabs, where the blue color was outsold by the yellow choice.<p>Of course BMW can sidestep that by cheating, i.e., sending boatloads of factory spec'ed LS blues over here and seducing people into climbing from the bottom to the top of the waiting list.<p>c'mon bmw, it's not too late to remedy the situation.

ccadrecha
10-16-2000, 08:40 AM
<i><br>it might. especially in Europe and Canada where buyers can trump LS blue with Topaz.<p>In the US, I can't think of a situation, excluding models mass produced as taxi cabs, where the blue color was outsold by the yellow choice.<p>Of course BMW can sidestep that by cheating, i.e., sending boatloads of factory spec'ed LS blues over here and seducing people into climbing from the bottom to the top of the waiting list.<p>c'mon bmw, it's not too late to remedy the situation.<p></i><br>

Mystikal in TO
10-16-2000, 09:03 AM
<i><br>it might. especially in Europe and Canada where buyers can trump LS blue with Topaz.<p>In the US, I can't think of a situation, excluding models mass produced as taxi cabs, where the blue color was outsold by the yellow choice.<p>Of course BMW can sidestep that by cheating, i.e., sending boatloads of factory spec'ed LS blues over here and seducing people into climbing from the bottom to the top of the waiting list.<p>c'mon bmw, it's not too late to remedy the situation.<p></i><br>Phoenix isn't that horrible of a colour people! If you've actually seen it in person, then you can comment but until then, stop trash talking it

Craig
10-16-2000, 07:08 PM
<i><br>Phoenix isn't that horrible of a colour people! If you've actually seen it in person, then you can comment but until then, stop trash talking it<br></i><p>I HAVE seen it... and it's UGLY!!! I saw it at the New York Auto Show last April. I wrote up my impressions right after I went. See link.<p>Craig

Mr. Grinch
10-16-2000, 08:53 PM
One word for you: Xterra<p><i><br>In the US, I can't think of a situation, excluding models mass produced as taxi cabs, where the blue color was outsold by the yellow choice.<br></i><br>

Mr. Grinch
10-16-2000, 08:56 PM

Roadfly Home | Car Reviews | Forum Archives Index