Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

Dilster
11-28-2000, 10:33 AM
I've only recently started in this forum and overall I think its pretty good. I'm 3rd on my dealers list (N.Ireland) who says he expects 4 cars next Mar/Apr therefore I was hoping for Apr delivery. I understand most posters here are US but anybody have any info on production, expected delivery etc. for UK.<br>Thanks in advance,<br>Dilster.

beard and wait for ever
11-28-2000, 03:47 PM
remember there was this sort of craze when the Z3 came out and they pushed right hand drive Z3's a futher year after when it was meant to be launched in the end everyone in the uk got there first Z3's about 18 to 24 months after everyone else, and what was the goodwill gesture from bmw cause of the delay??? a free alarm that even went off if someone passed wind standing 10 metres away!

John
11-28-2000, 07:24 PM
N/M

version yet?????
11-29-2000, 07:23 AM
i am up for a bet for that date are you?????

Dilster
11-29-2000, 09:40 AM
I've heard, from a dealer, that they don't go into production until Jan 15th 2001.<br>Dilster.

Jonathan
11-29-2000, 05:39 PM
A lot of UK dealers only expect to get 4-6 cars all year and one of them will be a demo. Doubt your dealer will get the 4 at launch you need. Aug/Sept for yours ?. I'm 6th on my dealer list and am not expecting to see it next year.<p>Jonathan<br>

Roadfly Home | Car Reviews | Forum Archives Index