Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

Mayarm
11-28-2000, 05:30 PM
I really don't know what delay you're talkin' about.<br>Production runs normaly and all problems seem to be solved. The engine-delay is worked out and the first cars should hit the road here in Eurpoe in a couple of weeks (so does mine, yes..).<p>CU

GigaEnvy
11-28-2000, 08:13 PM
<i><br>I really don't know what delay you're talkin' about.<br>Production runs normaly and all problems seem to be solved. The engine-delay is worked out and the first cars should hit the road here in Eurpoe in a couple of weeks (so does mine, yes..).<p>CU<p></i><p>Please fix us up on what you know. You're either pulling our Rod #3 or have some solid information. Send it our way!!!!<p>Thanks

jx
11-29-2000, 05:02 AM
<i><br>Please fix us up on what you know. You're either pulling our Rod #3 or have some solid information. Send it our way!!!!<br>Thanks<br></i><p>I'm also sure all problems in the engine are fixed by now. Engine production already resumed a couple of weeks ago. So don't be that pessismistic !! Car presentation by dealers is set for 8th December in Germany (yes 2000..) and I should get mine by this date :-) That's about 7 weeks delay on the originally planned delivery (calendar week #50 instead of #43).<br>Once again, I'm only talking about GERMAN deliveries, but I think it could be of interest to you.<p>Cheers,<p>jx

Roadfly Home | Car Reviews | Forum Archives Index