Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

M3 PARTS
11-28-2000, 08:09 PM
I HAVE A COUPLE THINGS LEFT FOR SALE THAT I PURCHASED FOR MY 97 M3 BUT I JUST BOUGHT A NEW 540 SO I DONT NEED THEMTHE ITEMS ARE AS FOLLOWS:<p>AC SNITZER STRUT TOWER CHROME SWAY BAR SAYS "AC SNITZER"<br>AC SNITZER REAR TRUNKLID WING WITH 3RD TAILLIGHT SLOT.<p>FACTORY REPLACEMENT DIAMOND AUDIO HEX COMPETITION MIDS AND TWEETS FOR FRONT AND REARS THEY ARE THE HIGH END SPEAKERS AND SOUND CLEAN THEY LIST FOR 599.99 A SET.<br>I ALSO HAVE THE NEW ROCKFORD FOSGATE AMPS I BOUGHT FOR IT TOO THEY ARE A 500A2 AND A 400A4 THE BIG BOY AMPS.<p>I CAN BE EMAILED DIRECT AT IZOLGD111@AOL.COM I DONT COME TO THIS BOARD MUCH SO EMAIL ME DIRECT MAKE REASONABLE OFFER I ACCEPT PAYPAL OR POSTAL MONEY ORDER.<p>

GigaEnvy
11-28-2000, 08:15 PM
<i><br>I HAVE A COUPLE THINGS LEFT FOR SALE THAT I PURCHASED FOR MY 97 M3 BUT I JUST BOUGHT A NEW 540 SO I DONT NEED THEMTHE ITEMS ARE AS FOLLOWS:<p>AC SNITZER STRUT TOWER CHROME SWAY BAR SAYS "AC SNITZER"<br>AC SNITZER REAR TRUNKLID WING WITH 3RD TAILLIGHT SLOT.<p>FACTORY REPLACEMENT DIAMOND AUDIO HEX COMPETITION MIDS AND TWEETS FOR FRONT AND REARS THEY ARE THE HIGH END SPEAKERS AND SOUND CLEAN THEY LIST FOR 599.99 A SET.<br>I ALSO HAVE THE NEW ROCKFORD FOSGATE AMPS I BOUGHT FOR IT TOO THEY ARE A 500A2 AND A 400A4 THE BIG BOY AMPS.<p>I CAN BE EMAILED DIRECT AT IZOLGD111@AOL.COM I DONT COME TO THIS BOARD MUCH SO EMAIL ME DIRECT MAKE REASONABLE OFFER I ACCEPT PAYPAL OR POSTAL MONEY ORDER.<p></i><br>

Dawn
11-29-2000, 12:34 AM
<i><p>I HAVE A COUPLE THINGS LEFT FOR SALE THAT I PURCHASED FOR MY 97 M3 BUT I JUST BOUGHT A NEW 540 SO I DONT NEED THEMTHE ITEMS ARE AS FOLLOWS:<p>AC SNITZER STRUT TOWER CHROME SWAY BAR SAYS "AC SNITZER"<br>AC SNITZER REAR TRUNKLID WING WITH 3RD TAILLIGHT SLOT.<p>FACTORY REPLACEMENT DIAMOND AUDIO HEX COMPETITION MIDS AND TWEETS FOR FRONT AND REARS THEY ARE THE HIGH END SPEAKERS AND SOUND CLEAN THEY LIST FOR 599.99 A SET.<br>I ALSO HAVE THE NEW ROCKFORD FOSGATE AMPS I BOUGHT FOR IT TOO THEY ARE A 500A2 AND A 400A4 THE BIG BOY AMPS.<p>I CAN BE EMAILED DIRECT AT IZOLGD111@AOL.COM I DONT COME TO THIS BOARD MUCH SO EMAIL ME DIRECT MAKE REASONABLE OFFER I ACCEPT PAYPAL OR POSTAL MONEY ORDER.<p><br></i><br>

Roadfly Home | Car Reviews | Forum Archives Index