Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

GigaEnvy
11-28-2000, 10:11 PM
Go here to play with a virtual E46 stickshift to feel what types of rpm revs you can expect.<p>~gigaenvy<br>

Bill
11-28-2000, 11:30 PM
<i><br>Go here to play with a virtual E46 stickshift to feel what types of rpm revs you can expect.<p>~gigaenvy<p></i><br>

GigaEnvy
11-29-2000, 12:23 PM
<i><p>Go here to play with a virtual E46 stickshift to feel what types of rpm revs you can expect.<p>~gigaenvy<p><br></i><p>The BMW Training area where I saw the penned up M3 behind a fence is tighter with security than a mother letting her daughter go to her prom!<p>I think I'll waltz right up inside and ask someone if they won't mind showing me the M3 personally. It's only a car right...and not some top secret aircraft?<p>HELP!!!!

Bill
11-29-2000, 12:44 PM
<i><p>Go here to play with a virtual E46 stickshift to feel what types of rpm revs you can expect.<p>~gigaenvy<p><br>The BMW Training area where I saw the penned up M3 behind a fence is tighter with security than a mother letting her daughter go to her prom!<p>I think I'll waltz right up inside and ask someone if they won't mind showing me the M3 personally. It's only a car right...and not some top secret aircraft?<p>HELP!!!!<p></i><br>

Dawid
11-29-2000, 02:20 PM
Check out the Hydrogen article !!

zippin
11-29-2000, 06:13 PM

Roadfly Home | Car Reviews | Forum Archives Index