Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

David
11-29-2000, 02:42 AM
I saw some guy selling a spot on ebay to purchase the new M3, is there such a thing as waiting list??

racecar
11-29-2000, 02:47 AM
<i><br>I saw some guy selling a spot on ebay to purchase the new M3, is there such a thing as waiting list?? <p></i><br>

ChasM3
11-29-2000, 07:55 AM
<i><br>I saw some guy selling a spot on ebay to purchase the new M3, is there such a thing as waiting list?? <p></i><br>

sqwuak box
11-29-2000, 08:13 AM
As the Nasdaq market goes lower, the list gets shorter.<br><i><br>I saw some guy selling a spot on ebay to purchase the new M3, is there such a thing as waiting list?? <p></i><br>

StoneWalk
11-29-2000, 02:06 PM
<br>Just to try and be actually helpful, there is no "master" waiting list for M3's. Instead, each dealer can decide how to sell their coming allocation of cars. Most dealers have conformed to a waiting-list procedure, where deposits of a thousand or two are taken and names are marked down in the order deposits are taken. Cars are then delivered to customers in the same order as they arrive at the dealership.<p>Nothing requires the dealers to do it this way, and some may avoid using lists at all, prefering to have flexibility to sell to whomever they prefer ($$$) when the cars arrive...<p>$0.02<br>

Roadfly Home | Car Reviews | Forum Archives Index