Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

Mystikal in TO
11-29-2000, 09:48 PM
And asked about the M3 in their showroom. The salesman was EXTREMELY excited about the car, maybe even more than us. He was spiting out info on the car like I thought only I could. Impressive. He claimed it's on loan to them from BMW Germany, and they only have it for a limited time. He was totally shocked, however, of the fact that M3 forums such as this exist. I told him about how I discovered it was there and he was amazed. When I told him about the scanned pictures already on the web he totally lost it. Anyhow, I'm rambling in excitement now, I'll be on my way to bed to calm down now.<p>P.S. - I will most likely be going up to Town & Country this Saturday, hope to see any of you there!

michaelm
11-30-2000, 10:23 AM
Have a great time. The car looks terrific. Try to see it at night and during the day, since the colour changes.<p>Funny how you found an interested salesguy. The one I spoke to knew less about the car than me, and once he found out I was on a waiting list elsewhere he wouldn't give me the time of day.<br>

Mystikal in TO
11-30-2000, 10:45 AM

Roadfly Home | Car Reviews | Forum Archives Index