Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

GigaEnvy
11-30-2000, 02:19 PM
Quote:<p>"Its hard to keep these rumors straight..this month BMW Driver claims the V8 testing was last minute panic because the new M3 is heavier and the340hp engine in development is not performing up to spec. Bottom line, 0-60 numbers were slower than current model. Weird stuff. (nt) "<p>What does this mean?<p>GigaEnvyu<br>

Ken V.
11-30-2000, 02:24 PM
<i><br>Quote:<p>"Its hard to keep these rumors straight..this month BMW Driver claims the V8 testing was last minute panic because the new M3 is heavier and the340hp engine in development is not performing up to spec. Bottom line, 0-60 numbers were slower than current model. Weird stuff. (nt) "<p>What does this mean?<p>GigaEnvyu<p></i><br>

GigaEnvy
11-30-2000, 02:27 PM
<i><p>Quote:<p>"Its hard to keep these rumors straight..this month BMW Driver claims the V8 testing was last minute panic because the new M3 is heavier and the340hp engine in development is not performing up to spec. Bottom line, 0-60 numbers were slower than current model. Weird stuff. (nt) "<p>What does this mean?<p>GigaEnvyu<p><br></i><br>

ed off gettin S4 racer
11-30-2000, 07:27 PM
<i><br>Quote:<p>"Its hard to keep these rumors straight..this month BMW Driver claims the V8 testing was last minute panic because the new M3 is heavier and the340hp engine in development is not performing up to spec. Bottom line, 0-60 numbers were slower than current model. Weird stuff. (nt) "<p>What does this mean?<p>GigaEnvyu<p></i><br>

ads
11-30-2000, 11:40 PM
ever owned and Im sure the M3 will be better, as is expected when you spend nearly 10k more. Yes the M3 will be about 52k out the door IMPO. My S4 screams and can take on plenty of "muscle" cars any time anywhere...especially in the rain :P<p><br></i><br>

Seattle S4
12-01-2000, 03:08 PM

MW here, not some audi crap
12-01-2000, 04:02 PM
<i><br>ever owned and Im sure the M3 will be better, as is expected when you spend nearly 10k more. Yes the M3 will be about 52k out the door IMPO. My S4 screams and can take on plenty of "muscle" cars any time anywhere...especially in the rain :P<p><br></i><br>

ads
12-02-2000, 12:02 AM
<i><p>ever owned and Im sure the M3 will be better, as is expected when you spend nearly 10k more. Yes the M3 will be about 52k out the door IMPO. My S4 screams and can take on plenty of "muscle" cars any time anywhere...especially in the rain :P<p><br></i><br>

Des
12-02-2000, 05:10 AM
<br>I want my M3 so bad I can taste it, but after the latest push backs I got an S4 to keep me busy...and WOW this is an AMAZING car. And while it's true that a stock M3 will eat a stock S4, if you put the price difference into mods on the S4 you will end up with a much faster car with AWD.

Roadfly Home | Car Reviews | Forum Archives Index