Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

M3Mike
11-30-2000, 08:38 PM
I need to see this car. I know exactly where BMW NA is but i dont feel like driving 40 minutes if the car isn't there.<br>Thanks,<br>Mike

GigaEnvy
12-01-2000, 10:41 AM
<i><br>I need to see this car. I know exactly where BMW NA is but i dont feel like driving 40 minutes if the car isn't there.<br>Thanks,<br>Mike<p></i><p>Honestly, yes I did do a drive by yesterday but only into the visitor parking lot to take a look inside the main foyer. Unfortunately there is no BMW M3 as I am told. You see...I did a walk-in to see if any officials from BMW would talk to a consumer personally. THEY DID! I have to tell you that BMW is the most consumer conscience company I have ever dealt with. I kept on envisioning them booting me out or looking at me like I had three heads and not giving me the time of day. <p>The discussion I had was totally enlightening and can only promise greatness with the M3. On a further note, and since this forum is monitored, I was a day or two too late in getting the chance to take a sneak peek at the new M3. No hard feelings since I am sure this day will come sooner than most of you think.<p>If anyone ever has a problem with their car always give the 800# a call to speak with someone who cares. <p>I am totally satisfied that the M3 E46 will be everything BMW has in store for us and in the future. Nothing more can be said but don't waste your time taking a drive up. <p>GigaEnvy<p>p.s. Do not lose hope or jump off the wagon to pursue the Mercedes AMG or Audi.

M3Mike
12-01-2000, 04:48 PM
Thanks, you saved me a drive. No true enthusiast would switch to a c32 anyway. Putting a big motor in a car does not make it a true "sports car". I'm glad BMW realizes this, unfortunatly most other car companies do not. This is not a horsepower race PEOPLE. If it was, we would all be driving blown mustangs with nitrous.<p>I need to see this car. I know exactly where BMW NA is but i dont feel like driving 40 minutes if the car isn't there.<br>Thanks,<br>Mike<p><br>Honestly, yes I did do a drive by yesterday but only into the visitor parking lot to take a look inside the main foyer. Unfortunately there is no BMW M3 as I am told. You see...I did a walk-in to see if any officials from BMW would talk to a consumer personally. THEY DID! I have to tell you that BMW is the most consumer conscience company I have ever dealt with. I kept on envisioning them booting me out or looking at me like I had three heads and not giving me the time of day. <p>The discussion I had was totally enlightening and can only promise greatness with the M3. On a further note, and since this forum is monitored, I was a day or two too late in getting the chance to take a sneak peek at the new M3. No hard feelings since I am sure this day will come sooner than most of you think.<p>If anyone ever has a problem with their car always give the 800# a call to speak with someone who cares. <p>I am totally satisfied that the M3 E46 will be everything BMW has in store for us and in the future. Nothing more can be said but don't waste your time taking a drive up. <p>GigaEnvy<p>p.s. Do not lose hope or jump off the wagon to pursue the Mercedes AMG or Audi.<p></i><br>

Roadfly Home | Car Reviews | Forum Archives Index