Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

Bill
12-01-2000, 12:01 AM
I have a short (about 3 1/2 minutes) video on the new M3 from French TV. If anyone wants to put it on a web site so people can see it, Iíll send them a copy in NTSC format.<p>It shows the car in Spain, on the track and on the street, and we see various features on the interior - typical Autoweek stuff - nothing super special, but I suppose still somewhat interesting at this juncture, given the paucity of information available on this car.

Easy Rhino
12-01-2000, 11:29 AM
<i><br>I have a short (about 3 1/2 minutes) video on the new M3 from French TV. If anyone wants to put it on a web site so people can see it, Iíll send them a copy in NTSC format.<p>It shows the car in Spain, on the track and on the street, and we see various features on the interior - typical Autoweek stuff - nothing super special, but I suppose still somewhat interesting at this juncture, given the paucity of information available on this car.<p></i><br>

Roadfly Home | Car Reviews | Forum Archives Index