Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

dadbeh
12-04-2000, 03:20 PM

StoneWalk
12-04-2000, 03:27 PM
Nope. We're patiently waiting for that first official US allocation. Sure you can tell your dealer what color you want, but there are not yet any cars to be delivered.<p>Most folks believe we may see allocations right at the start of 2001, with those cars being delivered in the Feb/March timeframe.<p>$0.02

AutobahnC5
12-05-2000, 02:43 PM
yep$48440,nav, lux, winter, zenon, im in the first 30 seq (as told to me by my dealer...?). PS im In the Militay stationed in germany finally it pays off.<p>

Jeff
12-05-2000, 03:32 PM
<i><br>yep$48440,nav, lux, winter, zenon, im in the first 30 seq (as told to me by my dealer...?). PS im In the Militay stationed in germany finally it pays off.<p></i><br>When did you put your name on a waiting list? When did you place the actual order?<br>Where did you place the order, US or Germany?<br>

AutobahnC5
12-05-2000, 04:53 PM
well Im in the military and we have a dealer right off post that has x-amount of cars specifically for the mil community, like M5 allocations are no big thing, x5s we were only allowed 2, so on. There were a few military orders ahead of mine but I leave in april and the only way this guy gets his sale is if I leave with one so Im actually 1st on the "list". Must have US Mil ID card and be on duty in the European theater. My plan is to buy this one enjoy it till SMG comes out and order that.

Roadfly Home | Car Reviews | Forum Archives Index